Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

State Your Health Issues Here - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / State Your Health Issues Here (4538 Views)

Remedy To Cure Male And Female Health Issues With Usa Herbal Supplement Product / My Troubling Health Issues / Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
virus04:

idiot.. Devil....i will never be a candidate of HELL IN JESUS NAME amen.. Holy Ghost fire....you are very stupid..i have a God that i serve.. Mighty man in battle, Kings of Kings, Lords of Lords.. He always answer my prayers..don't joke with God..i beg you..satan has taken over your life..he is a deceiver.. God heals.. It's because u didnt believe in him at first.. Coz if you believed in him..u wouldnt have gotten to this level...you are very stupid.. I dare you to harm God's creator(ME)..am in kubwa abuja..The God that i serve is great.. Oh lord thank you for making me to be among your disciple..
foolish he goat. Read this
www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became

If u don't comprehend what's in that thread, look yourself in the mirror and see the biggest fool of the century.

Your god is the enemy of humans.
I won't fight u, it's just a mere insult and I have been receiving that lately. But dude one thing is for sure, curse me and u will regret the day u where ever born. Everyone has freedom to worship whoever he wants it's called freewill.
I used my freewill to know self and u r insulting me?
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
ruggedtimi:
have you done hiv test..continues sore throat is a symptom
After doing all u have told to do and the problems still continue add me on fb or wechat so I can give u solution to ur problem. Mellin gusha on Facebook and Mellin666 on wechat. Note am not requesting any damn money from u.
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by virus04(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mellin:
foolish he goat. Read this

If u don't comprehend what's in that thread, look yourself in the mirror and see the biggest fool of the century.

Your god is the enemy of humans.
I won't fight u, it's just a mere insult and I have been receiving that lately. But dude one thing is for sure, curse me and u will regret the day u where ever born. Everyone has freedom to worship whoever he wants it's called freewill.
I used my freewill to know self and u r insulting me?

i insult you again.. You are a Goat..devil..idiot.. Freewill?? Then keep it to yourself....stop decieving people..inshort you are crazy..devil incarnate
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mellin:
enki doesn't like lazy people. No one mentored me. Go thru that thread again and u will find your answers on how to vibrate thot...... Someone there stated it clearly

Brother please I await your reply
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
virus04:

i insult you again.. You are a Goat..devil..idiot.. Freewill?? Then keep it to yourself....stop decieving people..inshort you are crazy..devil incarnate
Just a mere insult. U can do better dude,so that I can practise a negative power of the mind for u to see how it goes. I have kept the negative side of me aside to use the positive side to heal and help people, but u can unleash that negative side only if u can lay a curse on me and we will see how it goes. U r just ranting as far as am concern. No help from anyone just me and the power within.

Nail urself if u got balls and think ur Jesus will save you

1 Like

Re: State Your Health Issues Here by virus04(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mellin:
Just a mere insult. U can do better dude,so that I can practise a negative power of the mind for u to see how it goes. I have kept the negative side of me aside to use the positive side to heal and help people, but u can unleash that negative side only if u can lay a curse on me and we will see how it goes. U r just ranting as far as am concern. No help from anyone just me and the power within.

Nail urself if u got balls and think ur Jesus will save you

get out.. Oh oh oh. You think am afraid of you like others..? Ha ha ha..you are nothing but a fool...what am i cursing you for??.. For nothing??..sorry if its dat i dont curse..am not God...but i dare you to do your worse. Idiot.....stop decieving God's children and go nd practise your own..fool.....eeediot..negative ko.. Positive ni..u r just running your mouth fool..goatee.....

U and th God wey u dey serve no get brain..useless people
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
virus04:

get out.. Oh oh oh. You think am afraid of you like others..? Ha ha ha..you are nothing but a fool...what am i cursing you for??.. For nothing??..sorry if its dat i dont curse..am not God. ..but i dare you to do your worse. Idiot.....stop decieving God's children and go nd practise your own..fool.....eeediot..negative ko.. Positive ni..u r just running your mouth fool..goatee.....

U and th God wey u dey serve no get brain..useless people

Guy why you nor get sense? Na by force to worship your God or the Christian God? Whats your problem Stop quoting mellin you stupid blind fool.
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mellin:

Bro please I for add you for Facebook but my facebook na my hustle account yahoo Facebook I don'ti have real Facebook for now. But I will appreciate if you let me add you on bbm or please let me mail you my WhatsApp number so you add me bro I really need to open my spiritual life honestly if you help me with this path I will be forever indebted to you, now I know the truth and I am burning with passion for this everyday and night I dream of this part of reality help me actuallize my dream of this please. If I am not serious i wouldn't have been begging right from time. I can't do it on my own pilot me to an extent and I will go from there is all I ask I am sorry to. bother you but I have no choice they psay person when need something na him hand they long pass
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wonderlands:

Bro please I for add you for Facebook but my facebook na my hustle account yahoo Facebook I don'ti have real Facebook for now. But I will appreciate if you let me add you on bbm or please let me mail you my WhatsApp number so you add me bro I really need to open my spiritual life honestly if you help me with this path I will be forever indebted to you, now I know the truth and I am burning with passion for this everyday and night I dream of this part of reality help me actuallize my dream of this please. If I am not serious i wouldn't have been begging right from time. I can't do it on my own pilot me to an extent and I will go from there is all I ask I am sorry to. bother you but I have no choice they psay person when need something na him hand they long pass
still add me on fb. I will give u my contact
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mellin:

Ok bro, done if now
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by virus04(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wonderlands:

Guy why you nor get sense? Na by force to worship your God or the Christian God? Whats your problem Stop quoting mellin you stupid blind fool.

I have to tell people too that my God is real..he is alive..i wont insult you..but i tell you.that you are making the biggest mistake of your life...you dont know who is who...somebody just wrote something about what happend and you believed just like that..you dont even know him..you are making a very big mistake..you will regret....accept jesus..there are many proofs that God is real..dont take that step..i tell you..let those who have ears hear
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2015
Mellin:

Bro I have added you on fb but you have not accepted please review your friend request, thanks a lot.
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by virus04(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Blastfinito:
And Matthew, Paul & co. wrote the bible and you just believe it like that. Since that Mellin is obstructing the gospel of God with deceit, why can't you curse him? The bible says simeon the sorcerer was cursed by the apostles when he offerred money to possess the anointing. We want you to fight for ur god too. Frm ur bible's view, Mellin fits the description of a witch. Bible says 'suffer not a witch to live'. If u can't approach a witch to kill him cos of the constitution, u sud use the anointing to kill d way Elisha cursed some youths for attack by a bear.

i have never cursed anybody since when my mother gave birth to me.. And i wont.. Only God has that power.. He didnt do anything to me so what am i cursing him for?? No answer me? Do you know what a curse is?? . He is a human..i am trying to convince him That God is real.God created him..so what am i cursing him for?? There are some things i dont do.. Sorry God has given me wisdom to do things.. I am not afraid of any one. Without me cursing him..he can do whatever he wants to me. ..so why dont he curse me.. Or do whatever he wants to me lets see how it goes..am not a fool.....He is the fool. Let him change.... I wont curse him.. Instead i will pray for him so that the devil will release him from that bondage..... All those rubbish you wrote are just temptations..but i wont fall for it.. Thank God for the wisdom he gave me..is the any witch/wizard in the bible that needed a curse for their powers to work?.. I have dared him to do what ever he wants to me.i give him free access...he dont need curse for his powers to work..his powers are useless..very useless..i pray God deliver him. Amen..
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 08, 2015
Blastfinito:
Mellin, I'm having fun here.
leave virus, he is a wise man. Only me knoweth what would have happened if that guy laid any curse. I can take the insult. And that's y I have chosen to ignore him henceforth. he who wants to remain a slave should remain a slave, he who wants to be saved should save himself. Am not forcing anyone.
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2015
Mellin:
leave virus, he is a wise man. Only me knoweth what would have happened if that guy laid any curse. I can take the insult. And that's y I have chosen to ignore him henceforth. he who wants to remain a slave should remain a slave, he who wants to be saved should save himself. Am not forcing anyone.

Hey bro, bro we really need to talk on fb you have not replied my messages o. I never start anything o cus ibam waiting for u to give me the first step to go with, you said u would help me. I need this o bro, I want to meet my spirit daemon I want him to guide me I want to also meet enki, help me on what to do firstly. I know enko would reward you greatly when you help me realise the truth because gradually everyone will awaken in to reality, thanks in advance bro.
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Demigods:

Hey bro, its me wonderland, bro we really need to talk on fb you have not replied my messages o. I never start anything o cus ibam waiting for u to give me the first step to go with, you said u would help me. I need this o bro, I want to meet my spirit daemon I want him to guide me I want to also meet enki, help me on what to do firstly. I know enko would reward you greatly when you help me realise the truth because gradually everyone will awaken in to reality, thanks in advance bro.
am always a busy guy.pls follow and read this thread u will find out where and how to start

Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mellin:
am always a busy guy.pls follow and read this thread u will find out where and how to start

Na wa o. No problem. Thanks.

Is blastfinito your other account?
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Demigods:

Na wa o. No problem. Thanks.
Is blastfinito your other account?
no
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mellin:
no

Okay,

I need just one thing from you, I don't know what a pendulum is, how do I make it and find my spirit daemon? Just tell me how to do this, I will take it from there. I now know how to vibrate thoth I researches online but I couldn't find how to use pendulum to know my daemon, so put me thru this one and I won't bother you again
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Blastfinito:
Write down the list of all the 72 goetic demons frm joyofsatan.com. Make a pendulum by attaching a rope to a boiress(something like a bullet) wit supa glue. If deamon Baal is the first in the list, suspend d pendulum over Baal and say, 'Baal is my guardian demon, yes or no?' If it is Baal, the pendulum wil move front and back to mean 'yes'. We stil have other lesser daemons and the four princes of hell -- Lucifer, Astaroth, Belzebub. If u dont find the answer. Ur demon may reveal himself thru ur dream. If u dnt undastand d dream, share it here.

Bro I appreciate, but where do I get a boiress?? And do i just copy the names out or draw the segils too which are bit stressful? Its good to ask so one wont make mistakes Please forgive my question if I offend you with it.
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Blastfinito:
no sigil, just names. Go to a motor cycle mechanic shop.

OK bro tomorrow will do that!!!

Thank you so much you nor know as I they happy here. Remain .mellin ehn he nor go mind meself na hard man oo grin

Thanks once again. What's d name of ur daemon?
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Demigods:

OK bro tomorrow will do that!!!

Thank you so much you nor know as I they happy here. Remain .mellin ehn he nor go mind meself na hard man oo grin

Thanks once again. What's d name of ur daemon?
lol...people sef
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mellin:
lol...people sef

Bro mellin check out this video on how to open third eye I saw on YouTube. I want you to review and tell me if I can go with the techniques their since thoth is a bit confusing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjvupinA378
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mellin:
lol...people sef

Just found out thoth is the moon God and the ruler of the 6thchakra known as third eye or Ajna shocked

So I think vibrating thoth to open third eye is more powerful than rest method but review the video and tell me the best method or rather just combine all together, blastfinito you are highly welcomed to help me
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2015
Blastfinito:
no sigil, just names. Go to a motor cycle mechanic shop.

I made a post yesterday again to mellin and you but you guys didn't reply. I think there should be more relationship and interactions between everybody trending this path.
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2015
Blastfinito:

Hey, bro was vibrating thoth this morning, as I closed my eyes and started vibrating it was as if the center of my head was spinning, I started seeing bit bright red colour as if light is being shone on my eyes but no light there was outside vibrating it, so as I was saying it was as if my head was spinning the center of the head, the kind of feeling you get when you move your eyes in all direction very fast you get a bit dizzy. Was excaly the sametin that happened with my eyes closed but this time center on my forehead. But I got a bit scared and opened my eyes. Continued but couldn't feel the sensation that strongly anymore, fainted away so I viberated thoth few more mins and stopped. How u see it?
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2015
Attachments
Re: State Your Health Issues Here by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Blastfinito:
All the feelings are normal. U should even feel headache if ur concentration is strong enuf and depending on ur pineal gland atrophy. That colour swirl is bound to be like that. Vibrate Thoth four days in a row at 24hours interval. After that, u wil continue meditating on the 3rd eye until it finaly opens. I hav nt watched d video u posted due to network wia I am nw, bt d best practice is Thoth vibratn. To vibrate, let ur tongue enxtend outside ur upper and lower teeth(jaw). U get it. It's nt compulsory u feel dizzy always, even as u progress, the efects wil be reduced. For concentration, u must forget any other thinkin durin meditation.

Alright, thanks a lot bro! Been of great help, don't know how to even thank you and mellin enough for your help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Pity!: See How This Boy Wish He Had Legs As He Draw It With Chalk(photo) / Tramadol As Cure For Premature Ejaculation / Natural Way To Ttreat Blocked Fallopian Tube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.