Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

These Are Infos On How To Browse Free With Your Computer,without Paying A Dime. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / These Are Infos On How To Browse Free With Your Computer,without Paying A Dime. (656 Views)

New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim / Browse Free With Mtn Blackberry Bis Using Gatewayvpn Software / Best Information On How To Browse Free With Your Computer Without Paying Kobo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Are Infos On How To Browse Free With Your Computer,without Paying A Dime. by gerald2(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2009
Browsing the internet on your computer using your GSM phone.How is that possible?Three of GSM network in NIGERIA upgraded their network to 3G and now you can browse free with your phone connected to your computer.

FIRST PROCEDURES ON HOW TO CONNECT YOUR PHONE TO YOUR COMPUTER TO BE BROWSING FREE:

1.Get pc or laptop with the right features.
2.Get the appropriate phone with GPRS capabilities
3.Activate GPRS on your phone
4.Install the communication suit CD of your phone
5.Activate infra-red of your phone
6.Get a link e.g{USB or SERIAL DATA CABLE}
7.Connect the link to the pc or your laptop
8.Use the link to connect your phone to the pc or your laptop
9.Install your phone as a modem
10.Create an internet dial up connection
11.connect to the internet
12.Start browsing and make millions online from your home.

SECOND PROCEDURE ON HOW TO CONNECT YOUR PHONE TO YOUR COMPUTER TO BE BROWSING FREE:

1.Get a phone with USB connection cable
2.Download the software of the phone into your system i.e computer
3.Get the phone connected to a network e.g MTN,GLO,ZAIN
4.Connect from the phone to your computer using a USB connection cable
5.Click the network connection icon on your computer
6.click on dial
7.browse and make millions.

PLEASE NOTE:for this to be easier for you,you need a professional to help you on the connections.

If you really need the software to be browsing free,you hit me on {GERALD4MARTINS@YAHOO.COM}or you call me on{+2347036767835

My regards to you all,

(1) (Reply)

Online Payment System For All Nigerians. / Alternator Booster – New Technological Breakthrough In Nigeria / What Online Business Do I Get Myself In To Generate Income?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.