Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Zahra Showed Love To Korede Bello At The Inauguration Dinner[pics] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zahra Showed Love To Korede Bello At The Inauguration Dinner[pics] (2643 Views)

Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) / Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) / Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Showed Love To Korede Bello At The Inauguration Dinner[pics] by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mavin records act, Korede Bello was among celebs who
performed at the Inauguration dinner in Aso Rock last night,
May 29, 2015.
Zahra Buhari who have been on many guys including celebs
wanted list due to her status showed love to Korede Bello at
the event.
Korede as a sharp guy made move to get closer to Zahra and
he took some shots with her.
The ‘Godwin’ crooner shared the photos on Instagram and
captioned it with “Bae and I” . Fans have been reading
different meanings to Korede’s caption.
Photo: Instagram

Re: Zahra Showed Love To Korede Bello At The Inauguration Dinner[pics] by chineloSA(f): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mmxxceewww sad
Re: Zahra Showed Love To Korede Bello At The Inauguration Dinner[pics] by waistaa(f): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bloggers sometimes sef eh...what's my business if he tags her my Godwin/bae/gf...stop reading unnecessary meaning to every. Shebi another person sit down use im brain create something,leave celebrities to live their lives...#hustle#
Re: Zahra Showed Love To Korede Bello At The Inauguration Dinner[pics] by englishmart(m): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
who is Zahra?
And how does two people standing together amount to showing love? When I'm pretty sure one of them begged the other for a semi-selfie cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Is So Sexy! Pics / Davido Shares Clear Photo Of His New 2015 Audi R8 Car / Is This A Little Girl Or An Old Woman? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.