Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,701 members, 7,837,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

We Remeber MICHAEL JACKSON TODAY- 6 Yrs After His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Remeber MICHAEL JACKSON TODAY- 6 Yrs After His Death (571 Views)

Dede One Day: One Year After His Death / How Collins Adeyemi Celebrated His Last Birthday Before His Death / Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Remeber MICHAEL JACKSON TODAY- 6 Yrs After His Death by Maxtermind(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Remembering Michael Jackson

http://www.nairawall.com/lagos/lagos-island/news/entertainment/805

Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actor. Called the King of Pop, his contributions to music and dance, along with his publicized personal life, made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades.

[img]http://www.billboard.com/files/styles/promo_650/public/stylus/502536-michael-jackson-617-409.jpg?itok=Tio-2r_Z[/img]

CONTINUE TO REST IN PEACE

LEAVE A WORD OR TWO
Re: We Remeber MICHAEL JACKSON TODAY- 6 Yrs After His Death by waistaa(f): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
RIP king of pop...but make I ask,did God recognize you? I miss those sliding dance steps and your lyrics still clean and better
Re: We Remeber MICHAEL JACKSON TODAY- 6 Yrs After His Death by abbeycial: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
dear Mike,
u r not alone,cus u rock my world and even that of liberian girls.
the thrillers u left regardless if we were black or white,tempts even smooth criminals.
I know i am bad and its all becuz they don't really care about us.

rest well bro.
Re: We Remeber MICHAEL JACKSON TODAY- 6 Yrs After His Death by Maxtermind(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
SHOW MORE LOVE GUYS

cc lalasticlala
Re: We Remeber MICHAEL JACKSON TODAY- 6 Yrs After His Death by noah24(m): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Never displayed his wealth....unlike dis clueless morons we have today.... No one does it like u MJ... Rest on!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Arsenal Sign Cech From Chelsea {official} / Difference Entertainment Empire Is On Fire!!! / It Official !top Model Miranda Kerr And Evan Spiegel Owner Of Snapchat Are Datin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.