Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

How I Made Money (N50,000) In 4 Days - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Made Money (N50,000) In 4 Days (753 Views)

How I Earned N50,000 In 48hrs From Ultimate Cycler / Man Collapsed After His Salary Was Slashed From N18,000 To N5,000 In Kebbi / 60,000 Construction Workers Lose Jobs In 4 Months - Vanguard News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Money (N50,000) In 4 Days by yinkase: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2015

Hello everyone...

My Name is Yinka Sehinde, and I want to introduce you to how I made N50,000 in four days through a campaign called DexRewards .
Do you have friends on Facebook and email contacts? We all do! It’s time to make some money from your contacts and you will be doing them a favour as well.

It’s very simple… This is not one of those stupid online scams, this is for real. Make cool cash just using your contacts and your laptop (The system identifies you via your email address).

As part of their customer appreciation program, they are rewarding the public with excellent prizes.

With DexRewards, you can claim any of the items below all for FREE:

• Full payment for your PMP Certification Exams
• Full payment for your CAPM Certification Exams
• 100% Scholarships for selected courses
• Laptops
• Tablets, and
• Cash Prizes

HOW IT WORKS

They have discounted their Premium Project Management Training and they ask you to refer your friends and contacts to this training. As your friends/contact registers, you will gain coins and claim any or all of the prizes.

Just follow these simple steps to avail this offer:

Step 1:
Sign Up on DexRewards and enter your name and email (use this link http://dexrewards.ref-r.com/?campaignid=6047)

Step 2:
Refer your friends and contacts for their discounted Project Management Training Program through any of the channels provided.

Step 3:
As your friends register for their Discounted Project Management Course on or before July 15th, 2015, you will receive coins which you can use to claim any of the rewards above. You can claim as many rewards as possible based on your coins.

Note: When you log in, you will be able to view the rewards and number of coins you can use to claim your reward. If one person registers from your contact, you’ll get 10 coins (3 person = 30 coins)

I did it and it worked for me

THIS IS FOR REAL….
I wish you all the best.

If you want to register for the PMP training directly, click here http://DexRewards.ref-r.com/c/i/6047/2088099

If you want to register for the program and win great rewards click here http://dexrewards.ref-r.com/?campaignid=6047
Re: How I Made Money (N50,000) In 4 Days by MichaelEffanga(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
cool
Re: How I Made Money (N50,000) In 4 Days by Damey2011(m): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
:/ bros.. you already told us it's a referral programme.. and you are shipping with "register directly"
Re: How I Made Money (N50,000) In 4 Days by meltech(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
I have made 20 coins already... Still need like 10 coins to cash that 15k shocked
Re: How I Made Money (N50,000) In 4 Days by meltech(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
How do I claim my reward?
Re: How I Made Money (N50,000) In 4 Days by Goldenheart(m): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2015
all scammers says its "real"

(1) (Reply)

If I Am / Reach Your Target Audience With Nigerian Gsm Marketing Database / Stop Looking For Job Be Ur Own Boss. TRY This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.