Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Zenith Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Test (4823 Views)

Fidelity Bank Test / Midland Microfinance Bank Test Invite / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Test by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 16, 2015
lahami:
pls is there any difference between barron and the other type cos dats wat am studying for it.
biggy00000:
Slightly different. As baron z foreign
@lahami....@biggy00000....or anybody, pls, guys can u kindly forward "Barron Gmat question to me..
My mail....gbemiletemi@gmail.com
Tanx in advance
Re: Zenith Bank Test by modupewealth: 6:36am On Aug 16, 2015
ineco:
it was announced but one dnt need 2 wait 4 dat also, a guy we wrote dsame time got invite for chat some days back and he called to reschedule it till next week Friday. so dnt knw if its batches or not.
really!!!dis 9ja sef
Re: Zenith Bank Test by Paschal001: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
Has anyone been contacted?
Re: Zenith Bank Test by Pat2014: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
I really don't understand them ooo. The lady that addressed us that day told us that if we are not contacted between that Tuesday and the following Tuesday, it means we were not successful. I wrote on the 11th, 12pm @ VI. Please when did you write yours?
Re: Zenith Bank Test by modupewealth: 6:52am On Aug 17, 2015
Pat2014:
I really don't understand them ooo. The lady that addressed us that day told us that if we are not contacted between that Tuesday and the following Tuesday, it means we were not successful. I wrote on the 11th, 12pm @ VI. Please when did you write yours?
wrote mine on the 4th.please house,signify if u wrote on dis day and have been contacted
Re: Zenith Bank Test by ajasa4link: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
@lahami, biggy00000 and other well meaning members of this forum, please help me with the Barron's gmat questions please, i have a zenith insurance test coming up next week. Tnx, in advance my mail is segunpenkelemess@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Test by biggy00000(m): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
I don't av soft copy of baron GMAT pple. BUT QUESTIONS includes true false cannot say; diagrammatic questions( a few), verbal comprehension ( the ones that gives passage n av questions like ada did not come so Wunmi did not dance )... Also the math/quantitative has ratio/percentage
MY ADVICE Z ATTACK UR STRENGTH FIRST n come back to deal with ur weakness also rmba... The next person to u is a different type so don't copy
Re: Zenith Bank Test by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
biggy00000:
I don't av soft copy of baron GMAT pple. BUT QUESTIONS includes true false cannot say; diagrammatic questions( a few), verbal comprehension ( the ones that gives passage n av questions like ada did not come so Wunmi did not dance )... Also the math/quantitative has ratio/percentage
MY ADVICE Z ATTACK UR STRENGTH FIRST n come back to deal with ur weakness also rmba... The next person to u is a different type so don't copy
Pls how can I apply? And what's the grade specification?
Re: Zenith Bank Test by biggy00000(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
@Iamtosin. From what I think (I stand to be corrected). Zenith accept bsc upwards n u can either apply on their career page or submit @ the H/O
Re: Zenith Bank Test by candy15: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
For those that wrote the test on the 4th of August, How far? Any invite from Zenith bank?
Re: Zenith Bank Test by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
biggy00000:
@Iamtosin. From what I think (I stand to be corrected). Zenith accept bsc upwards n u can either apply on their career page or submit @ the H/O
2.1 or 2.2?
Re: Zenith Bank Test by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
candy15:
For those that wrote the test on the 4th of August, How far? Any invite from Zenith bank?
How did you apply and do they accept 2.2?
Re: Zenith Bank Test by MsAfrica(f): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Any idea about Zenith Insurance aptitude test?? What should be expected?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! / My First Time To Be Attending An Interview Please What Do I Need To Know / Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At TATA Africa Services (Nigeria) Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.