Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

I Need Twenty Million Naira To Start A Palm Oil Processing And Refining Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Twenty Million Naira To Start A Palm Oil Processing And Refining Company (1317 Views)

MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin / Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult / What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Twenty Million Naira To Start A Palm Oil Processing And Refining Company by Braaad: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
I have a business plan to set up an oil palm processing and refining company in south-south Nigeria. This investment would bring huge return on investment to the investors. We have a ready market here in Nigeria for the sale of the product. and we also have capacity for export. Anybody ready for partnership in this business should please indicate so that we can discuss further.
Re: I Need Twenty Million Naira To Start A Palm Oil Processing And Refining Company by MANGAM(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is big, wish u luck bro
Re: I Need Twenty Million Naira To Start A Palm Oil Processing And Refining Company by Truth24(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ur own good.... u get future
Re: I Need Twenty Million Naira To Start A Palm Oil Processing And Refining Company by Braaad: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
I believe everyone has a future...a bright one at that, one only has to plan for it
Truth24:
Ur own good.... u get future
Re: I Need Twenty Million Naira To Start A Palm Oil Processing And Refining Company by robinicule(m): 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
ask dangote if he has any #20m that he is not using....

1 Like

Re: I Need Twenty Million Naira To Start A Palm Oil Processing And Refining Company by Sunnymatey(m): 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
Though u may have a bigger picture of what u re about to set up, l want to let u know dat u can always start with a lesser amount.

1 Like

Re: I Need Twenty Million Naira To Start A Palm Oil Processing And Refining Company by Braaad: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
You are right sir, we can start with processing and latter incorporate refining into it. Also, a partner is not required to invest the whole 20M. One can invest whatever one has, buy a minimum of 500,000 naira only.

Sunnymatey:
Though u may have a bigger picture of what u re about to set up, l want to let u know dat u can always start with a lesser amount.
Re: I Need Twenty Million Naira To Start A Palm Oil Processing And Refining Company by samseen02(m): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Wish you best! But you can also start from somewhere. N20M? I blive you already have 1/4 or 1/2 of it bcoz to seduce a partner/investor you must have gone to some miles i.e started from some where already.
Re: I Need Twenty Million Naira To Start A Palm Oil Processing And Refining Company by Ichiebillion1(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2015
samseen02:
Wish you best! But you can also start from somewhere. N20M? I blive you already have 1/4 or 1/2 of it bcoz to seduce a partner/investor you must have gone to some miles i.e started from some where already.

This is very important. @Op, are you starting from scratch or you already have something on ground to build on? It is best to have started albeit little and then it will be easier for us to invest into it.
Re: I Need Twenty Million Naira To Start A Palm Oil Processing And Refining Company by Braaad: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
I am starting this mechanized one from scratch, but before now, I had a "manual" mill that was run/supervised by my grand mother in the village. The output was very low. I have a sizable estate of oil palm plantation (Improved variety), so I want to build a mill that will output at least 5tons per day. The raw materials in this part of the country is very abundant. Also, I will be able to source for 1/4 of the money by myself.

Ichiebillion1:

This is very important. @Op, are you starting from scratch or you already have something on ground to build on? It is best to have started albeit little and then it will be easier for us to invest into it.

Re: I Need Twenty Million Naira To Start A Palm Oil Processing And Refining Company by Ichiebillion1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
For a complete new enterprise that will require N20M to set up, you will be ready to prove to Investors that you can do this in the real world, not online. Investors don't part with money without due diligence on both you and the proposal. Send me an abridged business plan, ichiebillion1@gmail.com.
Re: I Need Twenty Million Naira To Start A Palm Oil Processing And Refining Company by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmmmm, 20 kini? N20m? Bros, dat amount no be beans o. I wish you well sha.
Re: I Need Twenty Million Naira To Start A Palm Oil Processing And Refining Company by Angelstartups(f): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hello,

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance. Also forward the summary to admin@angelstartups.com.ng.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 108,000 With Just 12,000 In One Day / Get Money Through Quickteller Referrals / A New Filming Industry Needs Investors For A Blockbuster #movie Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.