Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,526 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

I'm Testing Younaija.com: What Do You Think? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Testing Younaija.com: What Do You Think? (1365 Views)

If You Owned "nairaland.com" What Will You Do Differently? / Skoola.com What Do You Think / I'm Testing Nairalist.com: What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Testing Younaija.com: What Do You Think? by cloverg: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2009
Hello,

I'd like you guys and gals to check out my new website: http://www.younaija.com

It hasn't yet been tested extensively, so feel free to give it a good smacking.

Suggestions and critiques are welcome.

CloverG
Re: I'm Testing Younaija.com: What Do You Think? by NothingMeg: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2009
Its a Nice Site Gud Work, Keep It Up and hmm DROP ME YR E-MAIL
Re: I'm Testing Younaija.com: What Do You Think? by cloverg: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2009
Thank you sir. you can email me at : younaija<at>gmail.com for any possible collaborations or anything.
Re: I'm Testing Younaija.com: What Do You Think? by dayotee2(m): 12:51am On Mar 02, 2009
Hi cloverg,

Your site is nice, I like it and feel proud its coming from a Nigerian brain.

But I do hv words of advice that need not be given much attention if it will require much work or disturb your business strategy:

1. I think there is too much restriction on the site, every other aspect of the site except for the home page is restricted to registered members only, I think you should loosen up a bit and allow people have a feel of the site. this has its odds also, so think it through

2. Your About us page: hm,  you may want to check up some words there:

Before getting to know an YouNaija member, you can read their profile and even see how they're connected to you through the friends network

First, you have 'before getting to know "an youNaija member", that should be "a youNaija member" and not "an"

secondly: I think there is wrong presentation of information here, if you say "before I get to know a member, I can read their profile and see there network of friends, " I want to believe what you meant to say is that before I network with a member, I can read ,

and lastly:

YouNaija.com is administered an owned by a consortium of innovative business leaders, including Umar Abu Bakar , Ali Andani, Reuben Quakoo & AceSoft UK Corporation.

this should read thus: YouNaija.com is administered and owned by a consortium of innovative business leaders, including Umar Abu Bakar , Ali Andani, Reuben Quakoo and AceSoft UK Corporation.

Generally, you guys have done a good job, I read through your "Terms and Condition" its a masterpiece and keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

Wapka Seo:how To Index Your Site Content At Google In Minutes @ Naijagaze.com / How To Make Content Ad Ads Appear In The Middle Of Blog Post / Nairalander's Facebook Page Goes Beyond Facebook Friends Limit (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.