Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc (3525 Views)

A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today / CRO Vacancy At Ayoolafoods Ltd / Phillip Consulting Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by princeyomm: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
pls mods i needed this to hit the front page. it all began on monday at uba igbo efon branch lekki, when a lady by name called Boluwaji came for a transaction and was requested to registered for BVN, the lady got angry and responded that the customer relationship officer will b sacked.. before we knew what was happening she started pinging and asking for the name of the CRO while bragging that she will make sure that phillip oduoza terminate his appointment. the head of operation tried calming her down and apologized to her not to be annoyed, then she ask for the name of the HOP and he responded Taiwo Isiaka, then she left while she started bragging that it was phillip oduoza that bought her the car she came with and she can tell him to send him another car instantly.
On getting to the office today, the CRO and HOP were sacked without any investigation and disciplinary panel review, while the BOM that went for marketing was given 1 month suspension without pay.. pls house how can these people fight for their right. its cruel and unjust, just because of the connection the babe had 3 people got their job on the line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by shitshappen(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
just like that?

1 Like

Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by Beckybeky(f): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Who says women are not powerful?
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by Galacious1: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Beckybeky:
who says some women are just wicked?

@op,
From wat u wrote, did u mean the CRO insisted the customer must register for BVN b4 attending to her? If yes, the CRO was wrong.
CBN didnt ask banks to do that.

The lady (customer) went too far tho.

As for the GMD; things we do 4 pvssy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by eipreel(f): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is appalling shocked cry

1 Like

Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by obinna2nv(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Chai na God go punish that useless woman, because of that her shriven pus*y wey the GMD dey service na why them sack people that have families depending on them. Chai!! God!! Am so infuriated right now!!
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by menix(m): 4:41am On Jun 26, 2015
Wow... Datz so unjust..
I swear, bank customers re the most difficult to handle.

Buh seriously, some bank workers deserves to b sacked. Especially one fair lady that handles Online banking activation at GT 3rd avenue Festac branch.

I hope this gets to front page nd possibly our "corrupt labour"
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by SwTee: 4:46am On Jun 26, 2015
Huh
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by Nature129(m): 5:03am On Jun 26, 2015
Beckybeky:

Aturu Awusa, so this is all you could post here?
You could be a victim 2mao.

Ozu!

OP, I am just shocked; I can't believe such a thing could happen. Smh at this country.
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by ade80: 5:17am On Jun 26, 2015
SwTee:
Huh

Call the GMD's wife
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by Adesiji77: 5:53am On Jun 26, 2015
Like seriously? shocked

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by docsholz(m): 6:01am On Jun 26, 2015
Power of the vag.ina
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by Ewuro4: 6:02am On Jun 26, 2015
No workers union , nothing! Nobody tries that veto rubish around here, they'll be paying a fat severance after multiple court visits.

Honestly this is not fair.
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by SwTee: 6:03am On Jun 26, 2015
ade80:

Call the GMD's wife
ok grab my phone
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by chidekings(m): 6:06am On Jun 26, 2015
for u to survive in this wicked world,u should know when to throw in the towel..the cro should have known that situation was getting bad and attend to the lady...all of them na sinners.

1 Like

Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by chumakk: 6:16am On Jun 26, 2015
First, UBA workers are rude. They are not trained constantly like GTBank workers. It is morally wrong for a girl to ask a head of bank to sack and he does it. I'm not surprised, I will be shocked if Tony did it. This is what happens when you leave your business to people who don't know how business works but only knows how to count money.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by wesleychidi(m): 6:20am On Jun 26, 2015
I don't think the OP told d whole story cos it rily doesn't sound logical to me that d woman got mad becos she was asked for her Bvn. This same Bvn that banks have been bombarding their customers with SMS n emails. I believe they were very rude to her cos believe me I have met such rude n mean customer service staffs that I would have done d same thing this woman did if I have d means becos I know d damage they are doing to the owners of the business n they dont care as long as they get their salary at d end of d month.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2015
This is why I hate women incharge of things,because she knows the GMD,doesn't mean she should be power,and connection drunk.

She thinks life ends with their termination of their job.

If you think women are weaker vessel,let them be incharge.
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by jemype(m): 7:19am On Jun 26, 2015
ok for a while ive been holding my peace concerning this BVN thingy. is it mandatory as many transactions these days even deposit require them to know if u have ur bvn. what if I dont have bank in nigeria or I dont even save my money in d bank. recently one stupid gel threatened not to attend to me. if I dont have a bvn nuumber. but it seems its not even a must. I will start telling people that I save my money in piggy bank so that they will. leave me alone.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by Kinkale(m): 7:45am On Jun 26, 2015
And to think its already loose from the managers pummeling.

But then UBA is something else shaa o.. Thats why i love gtb.

And customer service are always filled with annoying peeps sometimes shaa who neva smiles
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by Beckybeky(f): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Nature129:

Aturu Awusa, so this is all you could post here?
You could be a victim 2mao.

Ozu!

OP, I am just shocked; I can't believe such a thing could happen. Smh at this country.

Ur generation is a wasted one, and so is useless bitch of moda who gave birth 2 u. Did I talk 2 u dis useless fool? U beta steer clear of my part or Amadioha will strike ur whole useless family dead.
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by smsshola(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2015
This is not the real story op pls always verified ur story bfo u post...the CRO was rude to the customer while the lady tried to talk to him instead of him to listen and take correction he went ahead and berate the customer who come fo BVN..

In UBA BOM don't go fo marketing they head the operation staff so u ar wrong, the BOM appointment was terminated its the BM that was place on suspension. While this may sound harsh let not forget customers ar always right.

Do you know that every Monday in UBA, they ar been lecture on how to be professional to customers but op most of the staff won't change, until drastic action like taken. UBA staff work as if they ar semi god and they need to change their attitude.

4 Likes

Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by MaziOmenuko: 8:35am On Jun 26, 2015
Beckybeky:

Ur generation is a wasted one, and so is useless bitch of moda who gave birth 2 u. Did I talk 2 u dis useless fool? U beta steer clear of my part or Amadioha will strike ur whole useless family dead.

Damn!

Remind me never to cross your path.

Damn!!!

2 Likes

Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by Beckybeky(f): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Damn!

Remind me never to cross your path.

Damn!!!

I know u can read, and I know u can understand Ibo. Did u read wat he said to me? U won't see dat one. Swerve pls!
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by jamesbridget13(f): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2015
too bad
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by dulal27: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by obajoey(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2015
U want to comply to the bank's policy while attending to customer, u get fired. U don't comply trying to show a little concern to customers, u get fired again.
Some customers will do much more worst if they are the one in the shoes of the bank worker.
Nigerians putting an end to the smile of fellow NIgerian.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by omowolewa: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2015
If you are fired unjustly because of customer X, abeg find X?

Toto-metre on that mans head don read negetive,serious effect of global warming. It makes you think from the boxers.

The issue here is that, justice take a long time in Nigeria. And this is just a civil case and not a criminal case. It will only bring compensation to the plaintiff not prison terms to the defendants. If you have the best lawyer, you can get is a equivalent of the damages suffered (probably, the one month in lieu of notice not given). That is if a case of gross incomptence and non compliance to banking ethics is not presented as a defence.

Over to the lawyers and human right activists (I wish am one)

Angry/arrogant people have personalities they respect, they have the calm moments, the have their weak spot, they love sycophancy, they aren't angry/arrogant everytime. Explore any means you know. For no reason, try as much as possible to regain that job back.

Yes, get the job back first and find another job as soon as possible. (Get a soft landing please)

Find X in 10mins.
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 26, 2015
Varg-a-in-are aladin or var'gar'eena alladeeen.... ?

Men been messing men up since -253 BC because of women.
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by majalisa(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2015
Beckybeky:

calm down,this is nairaland otherwise you would end up with hyper/hypotension..
Re: UBA Gmd,phillip Oduoza Unjustly Sacked A CRO, Hop,and BOM Today At Lekki 2 Branc by iceprincezamani: 11:02am On Jun 26, 2015
If this is true then this should make front page,try out and reach @tonyelumelu on twitter. He's active there. Although he's now chairman heir holdings we all know he owns UBA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Callredux Acceptance / Factors That Promote Guaranteed Employment / General Meeting For Those Who Borrowed Money From Loan Shark Apps...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.