Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email (347 Views)

I Don't Have A Diamond Bank Account An U Received This Email. / Urgent! Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Message. / Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email by S6390380: 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dear Cisse
I am now in Brazil and I have several inquiries relate to my bank account. I lost my Master card since the end of the April. However, the online bank statement in my Master Card section still says that in May 23 I have returned cheque of 4000 dollars. What is that about? Also, the bank charge me dishonored payment fee on the Master Card section of 40 dollars. I feel confused because the automatic payment paid all my balance on time, could you please explain what dishornerd fee is and tell me the reason they charge me that fee? Will the dishonored fee blemished my credit history?
Sincerely
Naaz

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Am Searching A Lady In Lag Dat Loves Singing And Acting Watsapp Me 080289 / Request For Your Participation On Reality Tv Show / Stockpile NY Bar Exam Dot For That's Where

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.