Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc (9679 Views)

Build An Ecommerce Website Like Alibaba.com, Aliexpress.com / How To Create An Ecommerce Store / How To Build An Ecommerce Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by Sanuzi(m): 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
For all your Ecommerce site like Jumia,Konga, need SEO,Mobile friendly,responsive etc

THEN

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik

Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by Ayinla4sure1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
How much it will cost to deliver such website like konga and do Wil have to purchase Hosting separately after u build the e-commerce site?
Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by 360jamng(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ayinla4sure1:
How much it will cost to deliver such website like konga and do Wil have to purchase Hosting separately after u build the e-commerce site?

N12,000 IS OKAY FOR SUCH SITE.

CALL ME: 08137861696
Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by 360jamng(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
N12,000 IS OKAY.

Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by Sanuzi(m): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ayinla4sure1:

No all would have been included in the Bill. No separation.

On Bill

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by Ayinla4sure1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
360jamng:

N12,000 IS OKAY FOR SUCH SITE.

Can I see the ones you have made pls?
Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by 360jamng(m): 12:03am On Aug 09, 2015
Ayinla4sure1:

Can I see the ones you have made pls?

I don't keep sites!

If you want me, after my services, you pay me.

NB: You'll buy hosting and domain name first.

Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by kayplus33: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hello and good day i just come across your request on an ecommerce website like konga/jumia. What you need to know is that an ecommerce website is Content Management System CMS which required the owner or the designer to update the content from time to time depending on the agreements of both parties. So an ecommerce is a big project and it a very large bandwidth and disk space to sit on with a minimum hosting period of 5years. You will also need to buy plugins from time to time for further improvement of the website. Imagine someone billing you 12000 for an ecommerce? A standard ecommerce website start from N300,000 any price of 12k , 20k, 100k for an ecommerce is fake and dubious. Please contact me for more details and enquiry on 08109563891, 08187880644 or whatsap me and my email is kay.owolabi36@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by kayplus33: 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hello and good day i just come across your request on an ecommerce website like konga/jumia. What you need to know is that an ecommerce website is Content Management System CMS which required the owner or the designer to update the content from time to time depending on the agreements of both parties. So an ecommerce is a big project and it require a very large bandwidth and disk space to sit on with a minimum hosting period of 5years. You will also need to buy plugins from time to time for further improvement of the website. Imagine someone billing you 12000 for an ecommerce? A standard ecommerce website start from N300,000 any price of 12k , 20k, 100k for an ecommerce is fake and dubious. Please contact me for more details and enquiry on 08109563891, 08187880644 or whatsap me and my email is kay.owolabi36@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by awule: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
GET A FREE E-COMMERCE WEBSITE LOADED WITH OVER 500 HOT MARKETABLE PRODUCTS
Welcome to the 21st century business opportunity- E-commerce business!!!!

beth-bann

Revealed!!! The untold secrets of how mega online stores in Nigeria, such as JUMIA and KONGA, make billions of profit yearly with just their e-commerce websites while selling other people’s products

MAKE OVER N2 MILLION MONTHLY PROFIT AS A REGISTERED RESELLER OF OUR PRODUCTS.

JOIN OUR OVER 500 REGISTERED RESELLERS IN AFRICA.
http://mendelstore.com/reseller/
08036911296, 07065804088
Bethelmendels int'l ltd
27 atunike olabaji street, unity road ikeja
www.bethelmendels.com.ng

Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by jose556(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Save on your web design projects. Get a .com domain name for just #1,500... Best deal, swift delivery

Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by 5ublime: 11:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ecommerce site for N12,000?? grin grin grin grin... this recession na wah. Mr 360jam abeg fear God na, haba.

@Op, I don't know what ure trying to achieve but u can start off with simple platforms that have already customized ur needs like www.storexy.com (I use this to sell stuff).

You can try it free for 7 days before u pay anything.
Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by humantorch02: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
The truth is when it comes to eCommerce business, it doesn't really make sense paying for developer to develop a website for you when you've not really lay down your own strategy to market your business.

First make sure there are plans to drive traffic to your business and know everything you can about eCommerce. Because how are you going to specify what is what when you Dont understand a thing about building a website.

So at that, a developer can create a website that's not worth your pay and you gladly recieve it because you have no prior knowledge about it. And not just that, how sure are you that you will generate profit before paying for an expensive website in Nigeria?

Actually gone are those days when building a website use to be a big deal. These days you can create a website from the comfort of your home you just need the right information about build one.
Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by fajob: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lets talk 07038641600

Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by ghostcode(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Call me chat me 08067408492 whatsapp
Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by BaEnki(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
It's 2021, guys I need more information on this, please.

How much would it cost me to have a site like Jumia with all those functionalities (security, payments, web manager, and so on) running?

I already have a dedicated private server I intended to use. So hosting and domaining shouldn't be part of the cost.

Thanks.
Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by viralmaged: 6:46am On Jul 23, 2021
BaEnki:
It's 2021, guys I need more information on this, please.

How much would it cost me to have a site like Jumia with all those functionalities (security, payments, web manager, and so on) running?

I already have a dedicated private server I intended to use. So hosting and domaining shouldn't be part of the cost.

Thanks.
Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by Fantwik(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2021
Learn how to use keywords tool and placement with HTML tag.

https://fanbook21..com/2021/07/how-to-rank-higher-on-google-7-ultimate.html?m=1
Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by streetvips(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Google just approved my AdSense now, which bank is best for receiving payment?

Can I use normal bank account or it must be domiciliary account?

Also do I need to upload any ID card now? I am waiting for my Driver's License.

Is there anything I should be careful of or note before adding the account?

Any advice please?
Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by BaEnki(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
viralmaged:

Thanks, pls does that cost includes the mobile apps? (iOS & Android) specifically. Any breakdown attached with the cost?

Thanks again.
Re: I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc by okine4real: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
whom can build an E Commence website for me. whatapp me on 07087776267.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted / Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. / Website Designing, Graphic Designing, And Web Hosting Services. Cheap & Reliable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.