Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Build A Website Now, Pay Later - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Build A Website Now, Pay Later (505 Views)

Build A Professional Website With Just A Few Clicks Using This Amazing Tool / Can You Build A Blog Like This On Wordpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build A Website Now, Pay Later by nairaportfolio: 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hi, guys.

I just floated a new software developing firm and want to quickly build my firm's portfolio in other to be able to bid for certain contracts.

I want to use this medium to ask any one who has a web design jobs to contact me at once.

Please note that it is not not all job gotten from this medium will be done.

Preference will be given to reputable projects over not reputable ones i.e the more reputable a project is the more likely it will be accepted.
The less reputable a project is, the less likely it will be rejected.

Because money is not the priority, the web design jobs will be done at minimal cost. ( But please, be reasonable. Don't bring s job of the status of face book and expect to pay five naira for it).

You will be expected to pay only when the job is completed.
If you are not impressed with the job at any stage and wish to walk away you are totally free to do so.

By walking away, you are giving us the permission to complete the web design job and auction the site.
If you walk way and you site get auctioned and you later decide to pay for it, you payment will no longer be accepted.

If you don't find this terms acceptable, do not contact me.

you can reach me via nairaportfolio@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot.

EDIT:
In other to fast track things, when you do contact me, give a brief description of the website you wish to develop and your budget for the project in your mail.These bits of information will help to determine if your job is acceptable. If it is acceptable, it will be assigned to a developer who contact you and to whom you can give details of the app to be developed.
Re: Build A Website Now, Pay Later by Anyman: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2015
sup will contact u my mail is
clintonisidore@yahoo.com
the site is a project am doing for the govt to sell sell to them - regional govt actually would contact u on more.
Re: Build A Website Now, Pay Later by nairaportfolio: 6:57am On Jun 29, 2015
This offer is still very much open.

1 Like

Re: Build A Website Now, Pay Later by datecheaply: 2:59am On Jul 17, 2015
[size=26pt]Wow we have now slashed the price of our standard business website package to 18,000 naira and our e-commerce is now 52,000 Naira while our Forum is nw 38,000 naira Call us on +919562025697 for details[/size]

[size=25pt]For more info visit at http://www.webkuti.in[/size]

[size=25pt]Skype: webkuti
Email: webkutiindia@gmail.com
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Get Web Development/mobile App/ecommerce Store/bulksms Portal Etc @ D Best Price / Cheap Domain Name Registration @ $10. Offer Last Till 30th Nov. 2015. / Nigerian Address Verified Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.