Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Partner/supplier Of Palm Fruits NEEDED - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Partner/supplier Of Palm Fruits NEEDED (1789 Views)

I Need A Serious Supplier Of Unrefined Shea Butter In Bulk In Lagos / I Need Reliable Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) / Xx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partner/supplier Of Palm Fruits NEEDED by Adulphus(m): 3:18am On Jun 26, 2015
Young AdolTEX Resources is a Palm Oil Mill and Refinery that is specialize in the production of Red Palm Oil using unique Machines. Our Red Palm Oil is of good quality with Low Cholesterol content, No Fatty acid, No odour, pure taste and are Free-flowing at room temperature. We also undertake in supple of Palm Produce to Industries where they are used or serve as INPUT.

Young AdolTEX Resources is Located at Emene-Enugu Of Enugu East L.G.A in Enugu State, Nigeria.

SUPPLIERS OF PALM FRUITS, DISTRIBUTORS AND PARTNERS ARE NEEDED

CALL: 08126283156

1 Like

Re: Partner/supplier Of Palm Fruits NEEDED by kzenterprise(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Good day what does it entail to be a partner you can whatsapp me on 07031000145 or bbm on 27E57411
Re: Partner/supplier Of Palm Fruits NEEDED by princedanalyst: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2015
talk to dis bhinsess developers Dey would assist u. ..whatsapp 08169361485
Re: Partner/supplier Of Palm Fruits NEEDED by Adulphus(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
princedanalyst:
talk to dis bhinsess developers Dey would assist u. ..whatsapp 08169361485

The biz developer, what exactly do they offer?
Re: Partner/supplier Of Palm Fruits NEEDED by ediddy02(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
ADOLPH CITY RESOURCES you are what we are looking for.We encourage you to upload your products like palm oil,palm kernel and and other byproducts on our premium marketplace www.transfafricantrade.com

We intend to give out freebies to our new members like advertising their company banner for free and developing free one page websites for your business.Sign up now and enjoy this limited offer.

www.transafricantrade.com
Re: Partner/supplier Of Palm Fruits NEEDED by Panelbeater(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hello, My Dad is a stakeholder at Okitipupa Oil palm industry.. I can help U get supplies from their plantations. They sell to customers very well. Mail me. Vitafitng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Walton Gate -A Genuine And Titled Land With Cofo In Sangotedo, Ajah Lagos. / Free $100 Liberty Reserve!!! / 5kmt DPK Allocation Available For Sale @ 25 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.