Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Does Changing A Laptop Screen Prevent Vga Problems From Recurring??? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Does Changing A Laptop Screen Prevent Vga Problems From Recurring??? (868 Views)

6 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop In Nigeria / Rca To VGA Converter / Replace Your Damaged Or Broken Laptop Screen Here At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Changing A Laptop Screen Prevent Vga Problems From Recurring??? by odimbannamdi(m): 3:18am On Jun 26, 2015
Hi guys.
i use a hp laptop. Just recently, each time i put it on, the indicator lights come on but nothing shows on the screen.

i was told by some experienced guys around me here that it has VGA problem and that even if i repair it, the problem will most likely keep re-occurring.

i was already making plans to procure a new laptop when someone else told me that instead of repairing the VGA, i should change the screen entirely because the VGA is located in the screen. That as long as the new screen is actually "new", it will take quite sometime before it starts giving issues again.

How true is this, guys? which is the best possible solution and the cost?

thanks
Re: Does Changing A Laptop Screen Prevent Vga Problems From Recurring??? by Firmjudge(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
No it wont, VGA is a device on the motherboard of your system, if your VGA starts giving you troubles and fixing it has not been helping out.?

Please change the system or the motherboard as the screen has nothing to do with your VGA device.

If the VGA is good your screen will work, if bad the screen will not work but that does not infer your screen is bad. No no no no

Its like a car engine and tyre thing.

#MyExperience.
#My-Hp6735s.
Re: Does Changing A Laptop Screen Prevent Vga Problems From Recurring??? by bestiyke(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
My before u conclude that it is vga, first trobouleshoot the ram and processor. I have had that kind of issue b4 with hp elitebook and it was decovered to processor issue. After the processor is change, the system is rocking had no complain.
Re: Does Changing A Laptop Screen Prevent Vga Problems From Recurring??? by odimbannamdi(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
bestiyke:
My before u conclude that it is vga, first trobouleshoot the ram and processor. I have had that kind of issue b4 with hp elitebook and it was decovered to processor issue. After the processor is change, the system is rocking had no complain.

pleaase how do i troubleshoot the ram and processor? and how much did it cost u to change the processor??

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable Windows Startup Program Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10 / How Microsoft Anticipate To Cure Cancer Using Computer Science / Please Help, My Yahoomail Is Not Getting Email From Some Email Addresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.