Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million (3682 Views)

Toyota Camry 2013 Limited Edition (LE) 2 Beautiful Units / 2008 Toyota Camry Limited Edition(le)......by Olanrewaju / 2008 Toyota Camry Limited Edition(LE) N2.8-N3.1million-Configurable Assessories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by jenju(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2009
This vehicle is fully loaded, its the top of the line Nissan SUV product, and speaks for itself. Features include 4x4, Sunroof, Leather Interior, DVD/TV, 3rd row seat and many more.

As of last week, our research found prices for similar model cars that are not accidented or salvage/junk titled as follows:
[list]
[li]Lagos: N3.8million - N4.8million[/li]
[li]Warri: N4.2million - N5.2million[/li]
[li]Abuja: N4.2million - N4.8million[/li]
[li]Port-Harcourt:N4.4million - N5.3million[/li]
[/list]

Our Price: N3.6million kawai.
Delivery Point: Lagos

We also deliver to Abuja, Warri, and Port-Harcourt.

This car is fresh out of the Auction and is currently undergoing our 64point inspection and service. I will post more detail next week when I fully get back to my base.

VIN: 5N1AA08B35N703881
Autocheck score 90;  Range 88 - 90
Mileage: 86,970

0 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:
No accident record reported through state agencies or independent sources
No corrected title record
No duplicate title record
No emission/safety inspection record
No loan/lien record
No fire damage incident record
No repossessed record
No theft record
No storm area registration/title record

0 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:
No abandoned title record
No damaged title or major damage incident record
No fire damaged title record
No grey market title record
No hail damage title record
No insurance loss title record
No junk or scrapped title record
No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record
No odometer problem title record
No rebuilt/rebuildable title record
No salvage title or salvage auction record
No water damaged title record
No NHTSA crash test record
No frame damage record
No recycling facility record

Please do your own independent VIN check.

Prelim pictures to follow. Lookout for a 2004 Highlander Limited Edition, and some brand new cars in a few days.  Our email: tikola70@hotmail.com

Cheers,
J
Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by jenju(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2009
Exterior:

Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by jenju(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2009
Interior:

Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by jenju(m): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2009
Right side

Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by inspiredm(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2009
Nice Truck  wink

You Skipped Your Contact Details

Guests and Newbies flood this section Everyday. Interested ? Send an Email to
tikola70@hotmail.com

Good Luck on your Sale.  cool cool
Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by jenju(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2009
inspired_m:

Nice Truck  wink

tikola70@hotmail.com

Good Luck on your Sale.  cool cool

Inspired, your observation and entry is most appreciated. This is the kind of cooperation and  show of help that should typify interactions between dealers. May God bless you beyond your wildest expectations.  Thanks. smiley

Cheers,
J
Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by Busybody2(f): 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2009
Its okay gestapo and promise72, since you two have a lot of pent up anger coursing through your body, what say I get you both a room so that you can put that passion to good use? Yes? No? cheesy

Kindly let the dealer get on with his sales biko nunu wink No more derailment please, and that applies to you too busy_body cool
Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2009
Here's is an excerp from Forum Rules:

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.

Due to the complaints received regarding the derailment of this thread and the rule above, some of the unproductive posts will be removed. Let's strive not to derail threads with issues unrelated to the threads' topics. I appreciate your cooperation.

Monitor_1
Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by jenju(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2009
Front seat & Power Window

Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by gestapo(f): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2009
Monitor has deleted all the fights and battles on this thread, na wa o shocked shocked shocked shocked, get ready for work o, because you go delete posts tire  grin grin grin
Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by monitor000(f): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2009
Please post the mileage.
Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by viperman: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2009
inspired_m:

Nice Truck wink

tikola70@hotmail.com

Good Luck on your Sale. cool cool

hehehe, seems inspired is now born-again? grin

@Jenju
combination of white, grey and black, This car is delicious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by jenju(m): 12:23am On Mar 01, 2009
monitor000:

Please post the mileage.

Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by jenju(m): 12:26am On Mar 01, 2009
viperman:

hehehe, seems inspired is now born-again? grin

@Jenju
combination of white, grey and black, This car is delicious cheesy cheesy cheesy

viperman, long time. How are you, my brother. If I may paraphrase your saying: "Help Jenju sell a car and you'll be handsomely compensated. smiley

Cheers,
J
Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by megastu(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2009
Jenju is my best dealer on nairaland. I can still remember his Passat 4motion for N1.5M.

Inspired really sounded like a gentleman, makes me believe he is really one. Na just bad belle dealers dey make am harsh grin
Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by Mota1: 11:19am On Mar 02, 2009
megastu:

Jenju is my best dealer on nairaland. I can still remember his Passat 4motion for N1.5M.

Inspired really sounded like a gentleman, makes me believe he is really one. Na just bad belle dealers dey make am harsh grin
megastu:

na so!
Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by jenju(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2009
This Armada will be shipped in a week to 10 days. Please note that we can can provide oven baked painting if you prefer a different colour. The vehicle carries the white colour gracefully, if you ask me.

The additional cost to paint the car is only N100,000.

Cheers,
J
Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by jenju(m): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2009
This baby departs USA in a matter of days. Lookout for our Advert for a 2004 Toyota Highlander V6 Limited in a couple of days.   

Cheers,
J
Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by jenju(m): 1:18am On Mar 11, 2009
This Armada has been delivered to the port and ready for shipment in a matter of days.  I thank all those who contacted us about the vehicle. As  requested by a potential buyer, the picture of the engine is posted below. Insha Allah this vehicle will be sold before it gets to Lagos.

Our lawyers have already been contacted by our potential buyer out of Port-Harcourt, I appreciate my Delta brothers and sisters.  Hopefully we can seal this deal in a matter of days, all that's left are the negotiations on delivery via flat bed truck or lorry.   SALE PENDING    smiley

Cheers,
J

Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by AloyEmeka9: 1:20am On Mar 11, 2009
Good one.
Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by Emperoh(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2009
Jenju is back with a bang!!!
Nna were ya nwayoo !!!
Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by jenju(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2009
@Emperoh, Good luck on your cars as well. Just keep doing your thing with honesty - Agwa oma di mma.  smiley

Our Lawyers have confirmed payment on this vehicle, I thank all respondents from the bottom of my heart. There are 3 potential customers for the Toyota Highlander and we hope to close that deal very soon as well.

In the maintime, if any dealer here has a 2004 honda Accord, leather, preferably V6 in stock, contact me as soon as possible. I will pay the market price for it hopefully by tommorrow, pending inspection (Lagos, Abuja, or Kaduna).  I must make a purchase in the next 24-48 hrs for my clients.

[size=20pt]SOLD[/size]

Cheers,
J
Re: 2005 Nissan Armada Limited Edition (LE); Save Up To N1million by jenju(m): 3:55am On Mar 13, 2009
To God be all the glory. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Naija Used Suv Lexus R300 / 700k Nissan Serena. Very Clean / 1992 Truck Mercedes-benz Mb100 N589,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.