Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) (8443 Views)

Agbani Darego Still Showing Bikini Body In China (Photos) / Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Handsome Gorilla That Is Driving Japanese Ladies Crazy!..Daily Mail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by trendysturvs(f): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2015
A gorilla who grew up in an Australian zoo has become a heartthrob among women in Japan. Shabani the gorilla who now lives in Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens in Nagoya, has attracted a large following of admirers who visit him because he is so 'handsome'. The western lowland gorilla was raised at Sydney's Taronga Zoo but moved to Japan in 2007. Zoo officials said there had been a notable increase in young female visitors thanks to Shabani. Shabani's rise to fame has been fuelled largely by Twitter, where fans post pictures of him claiming he is 'too handsome'. His adoring Twitter following often refers to him as an 'ikemen', which means a 'good-looking man'.

Wow! Some people will be wishing they were the Gorilla right now :-) but if you think you are cuter see more photos below

https://www.facebook.com/Trendysturvs

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2015
guy u blind? This thin handsome? Where de women?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2015
mrsefan:
I wonder oooo....
was even trying to use my eyes to make it handsome but its not working

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:30am On Jun 26, 2015
The goRrila na billionaire na.. Na why e fine for women eyes... Yeye set of people...

1 Like

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2015
Awon were ni undecided
Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by harbibi: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2015
AYODEJI4LOVE:

I wonder oooo....
Lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by Lefty500: 9:08am On Jun 26, 2015
I thought say na Bale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by dosht(f): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2015
AYODEJI4LOVE:

I wonder oooo....
LWKMFH

2 Likes

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by traware(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2015
The gorilla is handsome.Checkout his mohawk hairstyle,high cheekbones and 'I don't give a fucck' attitude.That's why the ladies love Shabani

2 Likes

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by kenir(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2015
lmfao
Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by cherylsmith(f): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2015
Oh my! I'm crushinggg

1 Like

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by RedEagle: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2015
Very cute

1 Like

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Awon were ni undecided
calm down. No dey vex anyhow. Ah ah

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by ceeceeuwa: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
harbibi:
Lmao.

grin
Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by angieberry(f): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Wow, just wow!
Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
shockwave91:

calm down. No dey vex anyhow. Ah ah

Oya, I don relax grin
Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by egopersonified(f): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Handsome 'guy'

1 Like

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by Rotimi47: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
mrsefan:
I think ssy na only me dey vex but thank God you talk my mind. Those women leave their eyes for house when them dey go the zoo grin
Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by Shortyy(f): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chinese women are weird. it's not new

1 Like

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by heed101(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
AYODEJI4LOVE:

I wonder oooo....
you just made my day with your comment

2 Likes

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by Koolmexxi(m): 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
Na so their men wowo reach or maybe dey have a different definition of the "handsome"..
Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by SporaD8: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chai!, c coded insult to blackmen!!!

1 Like

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by AirstarKane(f): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
AYODEJI4LOVE:

I wonder oooo....

kiss ;D10ks 4 d humour

2 Likes

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by Asito(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
mrsefan:
this "thin" is more handsome than an ex president who came from ogun state. Not to mention some 30million nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by Sarimah(f): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
This gorilla is handsome? Are u kidding me?
Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by Hollawaley(m): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
This wan ugly pass Haruna the U.I gorilla
Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
traware:

The gorilla is handsome.Checkout his mohawk hairstyle,high cheekbones and 'I don't give a fucck' attitude.That's why the ladies love Shabani

Someone who gets it. Instructive how animals use alpha body language to such devastating effect. Looks like Don Draper.

1 Like

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
AYODEJI4LOVE:

I wonder oooo....
Thank you for making me laugh... grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Oya, I don relax grin

ehen! Better. We all no d thread is dogsh*t but @ least just try control d temper. grin
Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by tpiadotcom: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hmm, money is floating somewhere. . . . . . . . . .
Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by primcy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
trendysturvs:
A gorilla who grew up in an Australian zoo has become a heartthrob among women in Japan. Shabani the gorilla who now lives in Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens in Nagoya, has attracted a large following of admirers who visit him because he is so 'handsome'. The western lowland gorilla was raised at Sydney's Taronga Zoo but moved to Japan in 2007. Zoo officials said there had been a notable increase in young female visitors thanks to Shabani. Shabani's rise to fame has been fuelled largely by Twitter, where fans post pictures of him claiming he is 'too handsome'. His adoring Twitter following often refers to him as an 'ikemen', which means a 'good-looking man'.

Wow! Some people will be wishing they were the Gorilla right now :-) but if you think you are cuter see more photos below

https://www.facebook.com/Trendysturvs
I tire ooh.... Oyibo sabi mumu.
Re: Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos) by primcy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
mrsefan:
i tire ooh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Bra Day: Bursty Lady Flaunts Her Massive Boobs In Braless Photo / Nkechi Blessing Break The Internet With Her Sexy Photos / John Legend's Wife Chrissy Caught Smoking Braless In Her Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.