Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,554 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Missmossy By EMODEEE(produced by popito) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Missmossy By EMODEEE(produced by popito) (652 Views)

Misty - Baba God Dey (prod By Popito) / Listen To. And Download New Music: Ycee Ft. Solidstar– Harsh|prod. Popito / MP3 MUSIC : Solidstar Ft. Ice Prince & Patoranking – Bam Bam (prod. By Popito) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missmossy By EMODEEE(produced by popito) by Emodeee: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
The song y'all av been waiting for is finally here.

Missmossy, I told u dat d day I will stop luving u is the day misssclassy will use her original picture as her dp, u thought I was playing. In other to further prove ma luv for u, I did a song for u.

Missmossy, the 1st day I saw u, I fell in luv with u instantly.

Here is the song, y'all should download and listen. Link: http://xchanger.mobi/v2/file.php?fid=516918

lalasticlala
Re: Missmossy By EMODEEE(produced by popito) by iceberylin(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
downloading.....
Re: Missmossy By EMODEEE(produced by popito) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Brother those your lyrics is degrading to her personality I hope you understand what am saying? Meanwhile you should have your own signature instead of saying *Yea Yea* all the time. And that apokropo beat na whack...but I. must say your voice is on the scale of excellent.
Re: Missmossy By EMODEEE(produced by popito) by dharay99: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
first send me airtime to download ds.

Nexxxxxx†.
Re: Missmossy By EMODEEE(produced by popito) by valmunich(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Better waste of data undecided
Re: Missmossy By EMODEEE(produced by popito) by repogirl(f): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Wack lyrics, unplanned, the lyrics were so wack I had to stop playing it after about 20 seconds....except you are jayz dont try to freestyle.... write your lyrics. In summary it was shallow and nothing in to make a good impression on the chick.....your voice gat promise though but a very bad job.....sowie!
Re: Missmossy By EMODEEE(produced by popito) by Emodeee: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
repogirl:
Wack lyrics, unplanned, the lyrics were so wack I had to stop playing it after about 20 seconds....except you are jayz dont try to freestyle.... write your lyrics. In summary it was shallow and nothing in to make a good impression on the chick.....your voice gat promise though but a very bad job.....sowie!

U should listen to all of me by EMODEEE.
Re: Missmossy By EMODEEE(produced by popito) by repogirl(f): 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Emodeee:

U should listen to all of me by EMODEEE.
where can I get it?
Re: Missmossy By EMODEEE(produced by popito) by Emodeee: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
repogirl:
where can I get it?

Click on my profile.
Re: Missmossy By EMODEEE(produced by popito) by 2dice(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Where is bae "Missmossy" ... LoverBoy got somefin for yo ...
Re: Missmossy By EMODEEE(produced by popito) by repogirl(f): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Emodeee:

Click on my profile.
listened to it, you dnt have a singing voice, the rap voice is.better. stick with rap but write your lyrics with good punchlines.
Re: Missmossy By EMODEEE(produced by popito) by Emodeee: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
repogirl:
listened to it, you dnt have a singing voice, the rap voice is.better. stick with rap but write your lyrics with good punchlines.

u go listen to all my songs today#smiles.

Scroll down a bit on my profile, u ll c "Onyinye by emodeee" listen and share ur take on the song.

I like d fact dat u r constructively critising, thanks. Check on d song.

(1) (Reply)

YOUR WAIST..........BY Obaino Real Ft Glaze & Tjal Ozil / Davido Ft Wizkid? / VIDEO: VIC O- "I Am Better Than M.I Naetoc. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.