Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

What Is The Best POS Integrated Inventory Management Syatem For My Retail Store - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is The Best POS Integrated Inventory Management Syatem For My Retail Store (788 Views)

LED Solar Integrated Street Light With IOT System (remote Controlling ) / 60w All In One Solar Street Light/led Integrated Solar Street Light / Integrated Solar Street Light 12 Watt, 15 Watt, 20 Watt, 30 Watt In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best POS Integrated Inventory Management Syatem For My Retail Store by bumblebees: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
hello braniacs!
i need and inventory management system for my store o! i tried reading up on it online and i ended up more confused than i started cry.
Basically, i need
1. something i can use to manage my inventory in this case kids clothing and shoes.
2. it should be integrated with the pos such that in real time inventory is updated as i sell.
3. i need a barcode scanner
4.i need the system to be online such that i can view my inventory without going to the store.
im on a shoestring budget and i need something pocket friendly.. which should i go for!!
thanks in advance for helping a sister!!
Re: What Is The Best POS Integrated Inventory Management Syatem For My Retail Store by hollerbode(m): 12:29am On Jun 28, 2015
Hi,

www.prognostore.com is what you need. It's a 3-in-1 solution which is actually a Point-of-Sale with inventory (so you don't need a separate one) and Analytics (so you can have reports to make decisions). It's online so you can work how you like - mobile, in store or at home.

You can contact Mofe of www.hgecapital.com/nigeria at 0803271 1254, he can help you easily set up.

Thx!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best POS Integrated Inventory Management Syatem For My Retail Store by uwa234: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hi, quick books POS will all you want and even more and I have the multi store version that can handle multiple branches of a particular retail business. The only exception is, you can't monitor it online, for security reasons, online mode is not activated to secure ur data and Financials. Contact 08032391649 or 09098056116.
Re: What Is The Best POS Integrated Inventory Management Syatem For My Retail Store by richardprothero: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
You should try Veeqo

1. You can manage your inventory through your online store and in store shop
2. It updates in real time
3. You receive a barcode scanner when you sign up
4. Its cloud based, and updates automatically

Hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

Braking news:Robot kills man at Volkswagen plant in Germany / Cisco 810-403 Exam Released / Polaris Digitech Questions For End Of Year Freebies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.