Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) (42048 Views)

Mercy Johnson On Set With Her Beautiful Daughter - Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment / Toyin Aimakhu Shades Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson On Gram [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by innervoice(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktard, now tell us, did anyone say the women should not have a right to choose? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how dumb you are now?

I knew once you made your point, you are fuuked! grin

People who look like you JUST don't have a choice grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

angry angry angry

I belong to my Sagalicious Sagamite...
schit...Sagamite, my brother and my nemesis angry
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sagamite:

I don't have a pot-belly, I have a barrel-belly, am bald, 4ft 9inches and have only one eye.

Lmao!!

Your descriptions are something else! smiley cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Aspiregreat: 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
lyniyke:
u re a fool

obsolete
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
innervoice:

People who look like you JUST don't have a choice grin grin grin

Cretinous fuuktard, did that come from your arsse? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2015
BoboYekini:
schit...Sagamite, my brother and my nemesis angry

Go and get a barrel-belly to improve your chances, my friend. grin

EfemenaXY:

Lmao!!
Your descriptions are something else! smiley cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by 9inches(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sagamite:

I don't have a pot-belly, I have a barrel-belly, am bald, 4ft 9inches and have only one eye.

And your point is?
undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
9inches:
undecided

Why you yourself choose dat kin name? grin grin grin grin

Another one chose to call himself hoodrat, so anytime you type hoodrat he says his Mentions is being attacked. grin

Soon one of una go come register with the moniker "Government". His Mentions would be very full everyday. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by 9inches(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sagamite:

Why you yourself choose dat kin name? grin grin grin grin

Another one chose to call himself hoodrat, so anytime you type hoodrat he says his Mentions is being attacked. grin

Soon one of una go come register with the moniker "Government". His Mentions would be very full everyday. grin grin grin grin grin grin
I wanted to angry but your comments make me grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
ahsekeena:
Nollywood and their senseless movies. The kingdom of agbadihblablabla. Where they rent a 2star hotel and shoot almost all the scenes beside the pool.

Mercy is always takiong on the most stoopid of all roles,watched one recently and it was titled dancing maid or so. She was a maid who liked dancing,even when she was crying.

Dumebi the dirty girl,lagos girl,cry of a housegirl,the royal maid,maid in battle,the maid,maid in the bedroom,the dirty maid,which kain maid be this; These are all movie titles and mind u,they all have parts 1,2,3 and four.

Waiting for the day mercy johnson will feature in an award winning movie. Won't blame her tho,she is the bread winner and she has people to feed.
the movies you listed above means you have actually watched all, that means 'money left from you to her bank account..keep on hating while she keeps the money rolling in....Trash!

and how do you know that she is the breadwinner...fallacy!

*SMH* @ mentality.
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Midehi:

the movies you listed above means you have actually watched all, that means 'money left from you to her bank account..keep on hating while she keeps the money rolling in....Trash!

and how do you know that she is the breadwinner...fallacy!

*SMH* @ mentality.
stop blabbing.

U assume I have watched the movies I listed simply becos I listed them? Dumb of u. Some of us have really good memories such that even when I see movie titles on posters and sign boards ,I can still remember them.

I'm not one of u nigerians who wld sit glued to the tv watching nonsense that don't even make any sense,I'd rather watch an hollywood comedy than watch silly nollywood "blockbuster" movies that only cause a depreciation in one's I.Q.

Lol@money left from you into her bank account. I'm not hating on mercy,but I have and will never use my money to buy any of her movies,when I can always watch nse ikpe etim or omoni oboli.

And yes,she is the bread winner. And I must add,u have the typical naija mentality,where u tag every critic an "hater" , why would I hate on someone I've never met? Like for real?
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
ahsekeena:
stop blabbing.

U assume I have watched the movies I listed simply becos I listed them? Dumb of u. Some of us have really good memories such that even when I see movie titles on posters and sign boards ,I can still remember them.

I'm not one of u nigerians who wld sit glued to the tv watching nonsense that don't even make any sense,I'd rather watch an hollywood comedy than watch silly nollywood "blockbuster" movies that only cause a depreciation in one's I.Q.

Lol@money left from you into her bank account. I'm not hating on mercy,but I have and will never use my money to buy any of her movies,when I can always watch nse ikpe etim or omoni oboli.

And yes,she is the bread winner. And I must add,u have the typical naija mentality,where u tag every critic an "hater" , why would I hate on someone I've never met? Like for real?
Re: Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) by geezy8181: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Survivor33:
Nothing new.mercy johnson is vivacious and athletic, her feminine endowments does not interfere with her physical abilities unlike her peers. The movie seems to be an interesting one. Though, I seldom watch nollywood movies I don't fancy It.

mercy johnson and athletic are not to be in d same sentence
have u seen scarlet johansson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Wears Igbo Tradditional Attires To Youth Assembly In U.S (PICS) / I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth / Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.