Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Top Android Keyboard Applications You Must Use - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Android Keyboard Applications You Must Use (1814 Views)

7 Google Applications You Should Have On Your Android Device / Top Android Phones With Long-lasting Battery Life In Nigeria / Ten(10) Applications You Must Have On Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Android Keyboard Applications You Must Use by AndroidCare(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
Android device most time as we know comes in a full touchscreen platform, some also come with hardware keyboard but most of them are full touch screen.

The full touch screen makes it smarter and fun to use. But when it is full touch screen then we need to install keyboards as application, so we can interact with the device.

Picking a keyboard application depends on how compactable they are to your device and how they look.

SOURCE: http://www.androidcare.net/2015/06/top-android-keyboard-applications-you.html

SwiftKey
The swiftKey is a free award winning keyboard application, not only for android but also for iPhones and iPad. It presents a fast, easy typing with colorful themes and emoji. The programmers have disclosed that it has been programmed based on the smart prediction technology. With the SwiftKey you have a powerful mind reading prediction.

Google keyboard

This is an awesome free keyboard form Google Inc, it most times comes as the default keyboard application for most android devices, but that does not make it a wonderful one. It is very fast keyboard application with gesture and voice input. You just have to slide through letters and when your finger is off the keyboard a word is formed. At the same time it has the word completion ability and perfect cloud sync, saves your history for more effective word suggestion making you type faster because you don’t have to type the next world, and probably the next. In one word, “Awesome”.

Go keyboard

Go keyboard is another awesome free keyboard for android devices. It is packed with free Emoji and other smiley face to spices up your chat with friends. It also comes with about ten thousand colorful themes and colorful background wallpapers which the Gold is my favorite. When it comes to word correction, it is not an exception among all other android keyboard applications. The keyboard application also comes with voice input ability.

So what’s your favorite Go keyboard theme?

ai. Type keyboard

This is an awesome android keyboard application with different colorful themes and Emoji. You can share the theme you use with friends. It also comes with the auto suggested, on keyboard search and swipe type. You should give it a try.

SOURCE: http://www.androidcare.net/2015/06/top-android-keyboard-applications-you.html

Re: Top Android Keyboard Applications You Must Use by princy604: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
SwiftKey is the best for me. http://www.infoscope.net
Re: Top Android Keyboard Applications You Must Use by mrseamy: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
I use Chelsea FC keyboard
Meeen, its da bomb
Re: Top Android Keyboard Applications You Must Use by abogjohn(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol, OP.. Where is the guiness book of record fastest keyboard?, FLESKY keyboard

1 Like

Re: Top Android Keyboard Applications You Must Use by beinstein(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
I've used many keyboards but TouchPal keyboard is a stand out amongst them all in my opinion.
Re: Top Android Keyboard Applications You Must Use by mymobotips(m): 7:21am On Jan 22, 2017
There are a lots of keyboard app but I have found some best android keyboard apps you can check it here http://mymobotips.com/top-10-best-android-keyboard-apps-2017/. These apps are really cool

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 5 :here Are Other Phones You Can Get For Less Than That Price / Phones You Can Get For 22k / New Arrivals Samsung s7edge available now for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.