Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... (5540 Views)

Bancassurance Associate Test/interview Invite Frm ICSL / Interview Invite Frm Standard Metallurgical Company (smc) Sagamu. / Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by amadex(m): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Valendo:

Please are pple without invite allowed to take the test?
maybe... U can try ur luck bro
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by Valendo: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
amadex:
maybe... U can try ur luck bro
Are you through? How was your test? But from observation were pple without it allowed in? Thanks
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by amadex(m): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Valendo:

Are you through? How was your test? But from observation were pple without it allowed in? Thanks
am sceduled 4 2moro
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by Valendo: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Okkk. Those that went today can we try our luck 2mao? As in gatecrashers
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by chiMoni37(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
notin like gate crashing oooh.......they r very strict......we wer abt 500 in 3 batches... 9:30,1:30 and 3:00pm.....and d questions are 40 in number.....all calculations like intrest rate..compound rate..ratio and all sort of financial calculation nd small verbal reasoning..........hope dis info help......dnt 4get to with d text dey snt to ur phone nd bring a valid ID.....hope dis help...
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by Flojoh1(m): 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
chiMoni37:
notin like gate crashing oooh.......they r very strict......we wer abt 500 in 3 batches... 9:30,1:30 and 3:00pm.....and d questions are 40 in number.....all calculations like intrest rate..compound rate..ratio and all sort of financial calculation nd small verbal reasoning..........hope dis info help......dnt 4get to with d text dey snt to ur phone nd bring a valid ID.....hope dis help...

Bro pls what is the number of the place and hw do I get there from Iyana-Ipaja?
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by Femorama: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
I did mine today in short no b small thing ooo@ vendor it seems u also attend the test today?
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by oluwafemikolade(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Femorama:
I did mine today in short no b small thing ooo@ vendor it seems u also attend the test today?
I took the test yesterday as well... Mine took place at 12noon... In fact, it was not an easy task, coz some of the questions appeared to be technical. The number of people who turned out for the exam was enormous. Lastly, Does anyone has an idea of when will expect the outcome of the test. Thank you.
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by Femorama: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2015
All that sat for the test as I,please let's always keep yourself informed on d next track the time was short for those calculation
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by Femorama: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2015
oluwafemikolade:

I took the test yesterday as well... Mine took place at 12noon... In fact, it was not an easy task, coz some of the questions appeared to be technical. The number of people who turned out for the exam was enormous. Lastly, Does anyone has an idea of when will expect the outcome of the test. Thank you.
not stated buh as stipulated u will be informed once successful through text for next stage
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by Femorama: 8:36am On Jul 03, 2015
Valendo:

Please are pple without invite allowed to take the test?
no there was thorough checking
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by oluwafemikolade(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2015
Hello Guys, As soon as anyone get update or invite for the next stage of the interview, Kindly let us know. Lets keep tab on this thread. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by Flojoh1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
As anyone been contacted by AB for the next stage?
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by sabichele: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Yet to hear from them o

1 Like

Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by oladeledave: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by oladeledave: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
Apply for this also

Network and System Admin Officer at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/network-and-system-admin-officer-at-la.html

Banking Services Supervisor at FINCA Nigeria
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/banking-services-supervisor-at-finca.html
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by Femorama: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
sabichele:
Yet to hear from them o
please do u have anyone working at Ab mfb
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by Femorama: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Please let anyone with a good info about Ab Mfb recruitment proceedure in the house tell us when we should b expecting result or invite for next stage...just curious about to know for mind to rest one side
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by oluwafemikolade(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Please, As soon as anyone get invite for the next stage of the interview or see anyone invited, should please inform us.
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by Femorama: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Does that mean no one have been contacted or those contacted are not on this thread I need help...specially for those working with them
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by stoneaustin(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
gotten it at last!!
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by sabichele: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
stoneaustin:
gotten it at last!!
Got what?!!!
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by Femorama: 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
stoneaustin:
gotten it at last!!
please tell me more about it and d schedule
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by cecekim(f): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Please don't give wrong information. Nobody has been contacted.let's keep hope alive.
God bless

1 Like

Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by stoneaustin(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2015
sabichele:
Got what?!!!
I got a contact of an insider, he said they are still on it cos of the large turn out.crossed fingers....

1 Like

Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by stoneaustin(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
hey wats up guyz? any info yet? these trend is 2 dry folks!
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by Femorama: 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
stoneaustin:
hey wats up guyz? any info yet? these trend is 2 dry folks!
No info Ooo...I dy observe vigil for the thread and with calls from colleagues,nothing xup yet

1 Like

Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by stoneaustin(m): 7:05am On Jul 16, 2015
hmmmmm! kinda taking long though. na wa o! wats up na, hope u at good? d vigil no b here! lol
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by Femorama: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2015
stoneaustin:
hmmmmm! kinda taking long though. na wa o! wats up na, hope u at good? d vigil no b here! lol
naso Ooo brotherly cos better organization never call me for test buh this one wey call an just God know why them Con they slow down again that's y I no wan dull at all
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by stoneaustin(m): 7:29am On Jul 16, 2015
hahaha! all is well man!
Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by Flojoh1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
I got an interview invitation this afternoon. Slated for next week @ ikeja. Who else did?

1 Like

Re: Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... by Femorama: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Flojoh1:
I got an interview invitation this afternoon. Slated for next week @ ikeja. Who else did?
at last a frieNd of mine has gotten the alert,sheduled for next week thursday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jumia, Uber, Travelstart, Others To Create 3 Million New Jobs By 2025 – Report / Marketing Professional Examination / Aframero Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.