Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here (954 Views)

Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To / How You Can Start Selling Ebooks Online And Be Making N45,000 In Every Two Weeks / Information Marketers, How Do You Promote Your Ebooks Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here by Caleb007(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Comment the Areas you are Having problems when it comes to selling your digital products online

NOTE: If you are having the solutions to the person's problem... Kindly reply his/her comment reasonably
Re: Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here by Xpozitory: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
I do have an e-book i wanna sell, if you don't mind breifing me on how to go about this. thanks in advance.
Re: Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here by Caleb007(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Xpozitory... Are you the original owner of the ebook
Re: Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here by Xpozitory: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Caleb007:
Xpozitory... Are you the original owner of the ebook

No i'm not. But it has no copyright protection and I was told I could re-sell it as it is a very essential and interesting stuff I think majority will find cool so ...yeah
Re: Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here by Caleb007(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
So what steps have you taken so far??
Re: Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here by Booty4me: 8:38am On Jun 27, 2015
Good one ..

please I need more cheap advert mediums to advertise. have done facebook ads. need more

tnx
Re: Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here by Xpozitory: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2015
Caleb007:
So what steps have you taken so far??

I tried to sell here, and was only able to sell to just one (1) person, cause I can't go about that site thingy to advertise an e-book. Please mention me when you reply this so I'd be able to see that you replied early.
Re: Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here by hopeforcharles(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2015
Hello Bruv, I had this ebook that I wrote, I am the Author, I did a lot of research and references and it was good from my ends and the reviewer's ends, but I haven't made money from it, I placed it on Kindle books, but no sales I am just left it there because it's the least of my worries now, but if I know a way to make money thru it I wouldn't mind because I poured my heart and spent time and resources in compiling it,

The name is SEX IS GOOD WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAYS.
I believe it has a catchy title, if u have an advice to give me am open to it. Thanks
Here is the link to it

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00C4HEU1C?ie=UTF8&redirectFromSS=1&pc_redir=T1&noEncodingTag=1&robot_redir=1
Re: Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here by infogenius(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
hopeforcharles:
Hello Bruv, I had this ebook that I wrote, I am the Author, I did a lot of research and references and it was good from my ends and the reviewer's ends, but I haven't made money from it, I placed it on Kindle books, but no sales I am just left it there because it's the least of my worries now, but if I know a way to make money thru it I wouldn't mind because I poured my heart and spent time and resources in compiling it,

I believe it has a catchy title, if u have an advice to give me am open to it. Thanks
Here is the link to it

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00C4HEU1C?ie=UTF8&redirectFromSS=1&pc_redir=T1&noEncodingTag=1&robot_redir=1

I really commend ur effort in writing a book and putting it out for sale.
Firstly, to me the title is not catchy enough. It seems to me more of a religious thing and many people will think likewise.A few Christians may show interest anyway.
A title like Sex is Good.Here is d sweetest part of it. Will get more attention. D sweetest part is what d bible say about sex.

Secondly, The title needs to be corrected.What the Bible Say is correct.

Thirdly, u don't list ur book on Amazon and sit.Advertise it on Amazon, have people read ur book and let them write a review for your book on Amazon
Also look for other mediums to make some noise for ur book eg through Facebook
It should do well if u drive the marketing well
Re: Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here by hopeforcharles(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
infogenius:

I really commend ur effort in writing a book and putting it out for sale.
Firstly, to me the title is not catchy enough. It seems to me more of a religious thing and many people will think likewise.A few Christians may show interest anyway.
A title like Sex is Good.Here is d sweetest part of it. Will get more attention. D sweetest part is what d bible say about sex.

Secondly, The title needs to be corrected.What the Bible Say is correct.

Thirdly, u don't list ur book on Amazon and sit.Advertise it on Amazon, have people read ur book and let them write a review for your book on Amazon
Also look for other mediums to make some noise for ur book eg through Facebook
It should do well if u drive the marketing
thanks for your suggestions, have u written and sold an ebook on web?
Re: Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here by kamnene(f): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
pls, I have researched a niche and came up wit a hot topic. but I have no chance to write cos my job is too demanding. I'm looking for a writer .abt 30 pages of DT bk will be ideal. help out.
Re: Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here by Caleb007(m): 6:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Xpozitory:

I tried to sell here, and was only able to sell to just one (1) person, cause I can't go about that site thingy to advertise an e-book. Please mention me when you reply this so I'd be able to see that you replied early.

Bro.. You really need a sales page and an autoresponder to boost sales...

Add me on Whatsapp 2348126709326

1 Like

Re: Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here by Caleb007(m): 6:26am On Jun 28, 2015
kamnene:
pls, I have researched a niche and came up wit a hot topic. but I have no chance to write cos my job is too demanding. I'm looking for a writer .abt 30 pages of DT bk will be ideal. help out.

I can help you on that.. Check my signature for my Whatsapp contact
Re: Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here by Caleb007(m): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2015
hopeforcharles:

Here is the link to it

hopeforcharles:
Here is the link to it

Bro... Add me on Whatsapp... Check my signature for my contact
Re: Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here by infogenius(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2015
H
hopeforcharles:

thanks for your suggestions, have u written and sold an ebook on web?
Yes I have written and I am still selling on d web but it is not listed on Amazon
Re: Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here by hopeforcharles(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2015
infogenius:
H
Yes I have written and I am still selling on d web but it is not listed on Amazon
So I wanna make sales on this ebook, how can you tutor or help me
Re: Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here by Caleb007(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Caleb007:

Bro... Add me on Whatsapp... Check my signature for my contact

I made a mistake in the contact.... have modified my Whatsapp contact
Re: Having Problems Selling Your Ebooks Online???? Post your Problems here by Caleb007(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
hopeforcharles:

Here is the link to it

Please check my signature again.. Have modified my Whatsapp contact

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Laptops In Bulk Demand. / These Are The Nigerians Benefiting From The Fall Of The Naira-Nairametrics / How Will I Register My Business With CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.