Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

3Reasons Why YourBusiness Needs A Web/DigitalMarketingConsultant Not WebDesigner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3Reasons Why YourBusiness Needs A Web/DigitalMarketingConsultant Not WebDesigner (601 Views)

8 Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Website / Are You Looking For a Webdesigner To Create a Bulksms Site In Less Than 2hours.. / Webdesigner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3Reasons Why YourBusiness Needs A Web/DigitalMarketingConsultant Not WebDesigner by oskaaay(m): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hello, If you are calm enough to have click on this article, it shows that you either have a business, part of existing or intending to get one. Briefly I will be sharing straight to the point 3 key reasons while you may need to fire your web designer and get a web and Digital marketing consultant either as fulltime staff or freelance (think you will thank me for this later).

There are businesses that have crashed and grounded because they ignore this warning of mine based on our experience is this line. Anyway before I move further, I will introduce myself so you may be convience to listern better.

Am Olasunkanmi Ayomide Fakeye MD/CEO Foskaay Enterprises, Web/Digital marketing Consultant, built and managed web portals,blogs,e-commerce like www.careerpingger.com , www.webdesignwealth.com, and currently undergoing continuous development in web design and development field including Microsoft Certified Developers track. With this, hope have been able to get some one read a bit further from here.

3 Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Web/Digital Marketing Consultant Not WebDesigner?

A Web Designer

1)) A Web Designer is trained to focus on the technical part of the runing of your online platfrom of your business

2)) A web designer is only concerned about developing a website for you either it eventually filling the gap you intend in your business or not is not of concern

3)) A web designer most time knows nothing about your business beyond what you told them and thus can not help maximize your business potential online even with the website designed/developed.

A Web+Digital Marketing Consultant (Dual formidable skills, expertise and experience you can ever trust)

1)) A web/digital marketing consultant is a web designer/developer (don't be suprised that is just the tip and unknown secret to many) trained and constantly undergoing selftraining to always stay abreast on the field so as not to just provide technical solution but ongoing technical-business-profit oriented solution to your business (client/your business success is the first and foremost). Unlike just web designer that design and go on their way or keep mute only to surface a year later for hosting and domain name renewal charges or get your website down.

2)) A web/digital marketing consultant knows what works in the digital marketing world (which involves reaching out to prospective and targeted audience). He has access to current data of digital platforms potential customers are and provide useful information to help his client hit the target rightly and perfectly well so every penny spent has a way to come back in multiple.

3)) A web/digital marketing consultant by profession studies many brands and businesses progress like they normally take in their breath. Thus, could easily provide you with secret information on tools used by your competitors and how you can override them with different or same tools plus professionalism, skill and experience of the consultant.

I refrain from myself from typing further. So at this point to leave you to ruminate over and over till you get to understand:
why your business is standing still?
Why prospects are not forth coming - You sat down expecting them and they will never come-WHY?
Why your sales drops daily though you know that your product/services is in demand?
Why converted prospect to customers don't stay talkless of refering others to your business?
What is your competitor using that makes them to be everywhere you go like MTN,Jumia etc. (always there before you)?
Why you lost that same project bid that gave you sleepless night to your competitors?
Why they pass you by to registers themeselves, family, children at your compititors school,org,hospital etc.?

....and lot other 101 questions bothering your mind not included above as MD,CEO,Partner,Pastor,General Overseer,Director,BDM and other titles tagged to your possition in Biz, Governmental/non-governmental organization, School and so on.

I leave you to sincerely fixed the right answer using

(a) what I need is a web designer OR

(b) what I need is a web/digital marketing consultant

At the end of the marking give each 10marks and depending on your number of questions, compare the highest score where answer is A or B.

Whatever be the score, kindly comment with it below this post and that would be the turning point of your business if you will follow details as will be recommending for you.

Thanks for your attention.

Olasunkanmi Ayomide Fakeye
MD/CEO Foskaay Enterprises
www.foskaaygroup.com
+234-7066-052228

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Fanbox For The Beginner / Please Anyone With Useful Information On Where To Source For Coconut Shell / Aswani Shops Are Now Selling (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.