Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,441 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

MTN Zone Tariff Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Zone Tariff Plan (5389 Views)

MTN Reviews Its Pulse Tariff Plan / Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Sattors(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
For a very long time I enjoyed my MTN Zone until recently when MTN started charging as high as 20k/min or even 24k/min unlike before when I could be charged as low as 4k/min. I waited and waited and waited and the charges refused to come down. I called MTN several times and was told its a general network problem that the engineers were working on it, I have to migrate to a different plan abt three weeks ago when I became tired of making calls at 20k/min. I called MTN today to know if the MTN zone problem has been restore so I can go back to it and MTN told me that their was never a time they had problem with that plan.
So is there anybody in the house that is on MTN Zone to please help with the info. how is the charges like now because I really want to migrate back to MTN Zone. Thanks

1 Like

Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Nomzylicious(f): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sattors:
For a very long time I enjoyed my MTN Zone until recently when MTN started charging as high as 20k/min or even 24k/min unlike before when I could be charged as low as 4k/min. I waited and waited and waited and the charges refused to come down. I called MTN several times and was told its a general network problem that the engineers were working on it, I have to migrate to a different plan abt three weeks ago when I became tired of making calls at 20k/min. I called MTN today to know if the MTN zone problem has been restore so I can go back to it and MTN told me that their was never a time they had problem with that plan.
So is there anybody in the house that is on MTN Zone to please help with the info. how is the charges like now because I really want to migrate back to MTN Zone. Thanks
mtn zone is nothing to write home about d least u can get now is 12k wich is very rare. Its always 16k, 20k or 24k I hv been trying to opt for out but they said I can't cos of insufficient balance

1 Like

Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sattors:

Guy, remain where u are, nah the same thing o, am just planning to port
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Dbrainiac1(m): 1:47am On Jun 27, 2015
Saklekplus:

Guy, remain where u are, nah the same thing o, am just planning to port

I don port siiiiince

1 Like

Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by esoboy875(m): 5:57am On Jun 27, 2015
Am tired wit d zone stuff self.
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by chorlay: 6:54am On Jun 27, 2015
mtn r thief, from 4k to 8k minimum charge, after d fuel scarcity of last month is being 12k minimum charge now on mtn zone, and i dont think dey r planing to go back to 4k again
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Sattors(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2015
MTN the most annoying network in Nigeria. This was the same way they stopped Magic number without any apology to customers, their lies then was that it will soon be restored but till date nothing happened. I wish I can break the sim and chew it but for people that call me through it.
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Richiy(f): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2015
Please somebody should suggest a better plan because am tired of mtn zone ripping me off. Jeesh
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by 2oddMASTER: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2015
Empty hen
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Sattors(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Richiy:
Please somebody should suggest a better plan because am tired of mtn zone ripping me off. Jeesh
If u still want to remain with MTN, I think the only option u have now will either be MTN trutalk or MTN trutalk+

MTN trutalk u call 11 registered numbers @ 11k/ Sec and 20k/Sec any other numbers.

MTN trutalk+ No need to register any number. ie u can call any number for 11k/Sec but with a N5 daily access charge for u make call.

1 Like

Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Advans(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2015
I prefa mtn trutalk+ bt I wish I can pay dem N150 sub for a month at once. I hate my seeing bn deducted on daily basis.
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Abbey2sam(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2015
At op your own better o, mine remained at 40kobo per for almost three week, I had to migrate to mtn smoothtalk+
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Temihatz(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pls how do I migrate to True talk +
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Fadajasi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
I'm making use of the goody bag plan, which is so kewl
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nomzylicious:
mtn zone is nothing to write home about d least u can get now is 12k wich is very rare. Its always 16k, 20k or 24k I hv been trying to opt for out but they said I can't cos of insufficient balance
That's because you haven't got a free migration. MTN zone is gradually fazing out as it has become obsolete. Hahaaaaaa! but on a serious note MTN deliberately allowed it cos i see no reason for this mess at all.
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sattors:
MTN the most annoying network in Nigeria. This was the same way they stopped Magic number without any apology to customers, their lies then was that it will soon be restored but till date nothing happened. I wish I can break the sim and chew it but for people that call me through it.
I think NCC stopped them remember glo billy dash huh? with just N40, you can talk for free but the network was congested that they stop it. Moreover Customers complained that they can't make international calls, So Ncc stepped in
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Richiy:
MTN true talk plus is good as it's same with what all the GSM offer. call @ 11k/sec all networks after first min @ N5 (this was modified to allow fist sec @ N5 then after your are charged @ 11k/sec. )
dial *123*20# to opt in to this plan. your charged N5 once a day when you initial a call. So even if there's airtime on your phone and didn't initial a call, it remains untouched. For me all the networks are at a leverage including glo newly glo 11k/sec plan. You can call USA,Uk (landline and mobile ),Canada, India and Canada @ 20k/sec . dial *123*21# for international destination route

disclaimer: I don't have any link with MTN or being their representative moderator take note.
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Advans:
I prefa mtn trutalk+ bt I wish I can pay dem N150 sub for a month at once. I hate my seeing bn deducted on daily basis.
MTN true talk plus is good as it's same with what all the GSM offer. call @ 11k/sec all networks after first min @ N5 (this was modified to allow fist sec @ N5 then after your are charged @ 11k/sec. )
dial *123*20# to opt in to this plan. your charged N5 once a day when you initial a call. So even if there's airtime on your phone and didn't initial a call, it remains untouched. For me all the networks are at a leverage including glo newly glo 11k/sec plan. You can call USA,Uk (landline and mobile ),Canada, India and Canada @ 20k/sec . dial *123*21# for international destination route

disclaimer: I don't have any link with MTN or being their representative moderator take note.
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Temihatz:
dial *123*20#
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
asuustrike2009:

dial *123*20#

Guy, I think mtn has change their trutalk+ tarrif, I just checked their site, it's 15kobo now
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Temihatz:

According to mtn site, I think trutalk+ is now 15kobo, , ipulse is 11kobo
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Saklekplus:

According to mtn site, I think trutalk+ is now 15kobo, , ipulse is 11kobo
check well again.
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
asuustrike2009:

check well again.

Check it here, I don't want argument
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Saklekplus:

Check it here, I don't want argument
In line with NCC directive I suppose. Remember ipulse was 10k/sec until they stopped it
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
asuustrike2009:

In line with NCC directive I suppose. Remember ipulse was 10k/sec until they stopped it

Guy, come to my rescue o, after I migrate to trutalk+ last night, I discovered that mtn deduct #20 from my credit apart from #5 daily charges, do u know what's wrong?, when I called customer care, they said their system haven't display it yet on their system
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Saklekplus:

Guy, come to my rescue o, after I migrate to trutalk+ last night, I discovered that mtn deduct #20 from my credit apart from #5 daily charges, do u know what's wrong?, when I called customer care, they said their system haven't display it yet on their system
Follow them on www.twitter. com/mtn180
I suspect you subcribe for a value added service in that plan unknowly
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Saklekplus:

Did you do this? https://www.nairaland.com/2404172/promo-mtn-now-giving-out
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Advans(m): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2015
so have they increased mtn trutalk+ to 15k/s or still 11k/s? I'm trying to compare b4 I dump ds yeye glo bumpa plan
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Sattors(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Advans:
so have they increased mtn trutalk+ to 15k/s or still 11k/s? I'm trying to compare b4 I dump ds yeye glo bumpa plan
Have u considered Glogbam+?
Its 11k/Sec to all network but N5 daily access charge deducted from ur first call of the day.
Re: MTN Zone Tariff Plan by Advans(m): 8:08am On Jul 04, 2015
finally I've switched to mtn trutalk+ which is still 11k/s. & I tink am enjoying

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone / How To Unlock Solo Aspire M / How To Format Sd Card On Itel S12 As Internal Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.