Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Mother Of Two’s Life Is Saved By Her Enormous 38JJ Breasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother Of Two’s Life Is Saved By Her Enormous 38JJ Breasts (895 Views)

Yemi Alade Revealed Her Enormous Boobs On Snapshat. / PHOTO: Nollywood Actress, Eve Esin Rapped Up By Two Life Snakes / Tonto Dikeh Poses With Two Life Size Knights Armour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Two’s Life Is Saved By Her Enormous 38JJ Breasts by Tofade(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
A mother-of-two’s life was SAVED by her 38JJ breasts after they cushioned the impact when she was hit by an out of control car.

Sarah Foster has told of the dramatic moment she was then dragged to safety by her wife after bouncing off the vehicle’s windscreen while the couple’s horrified children looked on.

The 28-year-old had been travelling to a christening with her partner Marie, 36, and children Steven, 13, and Megan, eight, when they pulled over in a lay-by on the A1.
Sarah, who is 5ft 3in and 19 stone, got out to have a cigarette and call her mother but was startled moments later when a MiniCOOPER crashed into the central barrier at 80mph and veered towards her.

After being hit, Sarah rolled over the top of the car and ended up lying face down on the inside lane of the busy stretch of motorway near Peterborough.

She told Paul Sims at the Sun: ‘My boobs hit the windscreen so hard it smashed. TheySAVED my life.

‘I was unconscious. The Mini hit a tree. Marie ran from our car and dragged me out of the road. The kids were hysterical.’

She added: ‘The doctors told me if I wasn’t so big-chested I’d probably have died.
See more of her pics at http://www.mygiststation.com/mother-of-twos-life-is-saved-by-her-enormous-38jj-breasts/

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Wins The #evolution Award!!! / Food Competition: Man Eats To ‘death’ Over N625 Stake [PHOTOS] / Venita Akpofure & Daughter Stun On The Cover Of Celebrity Shoot Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.