Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Best Free Cloud Storage For CSS, Javascipt And Media Files - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Best Free Cloud Storage For CSS, Javascipt And Media Files (671 Views)

Php, Js, Html And Css Programmers Needed To Work On Pagecarton Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Free Cloud Storage For CSS, Javascipt And Media Files by timotew: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Many web-Admin / Web-masters always want a way of hosting static files externally on the web to save space,access it anywhere,multiple usage and so many other reasons.In the case of those using free blogging services such as Google blogger platform, It is difficult to put all source code and files in a single XML template files, It better to store the files somewhere safe in the cloud where you can always link to it as an external file,There are many cloud storage services but for the purpose of this tutorial we are going to use Google G-drive as our cloud storage platform because it is free and fast.
source : http://www.codingsavvy.com/2015/06/hosting-static-javascript-css-fonts.html
Re: Best Free Cloud Storage For CSS, Javascipt And Media Files by icedtrice(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2015
I don't realy knw wat all dis is about. I am jst a beginner in HTML... So I would need Ur assistance to brush M̶̲̥̅Ƹ up... Pls help me
Re: Best Free Cloud Storage For CSS, Javascipt And Media Files by icedtrice(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2015
This is my email address hakeemham1@gmail.com
Re: Best Free Cloud Storage For CSS, Javascipt And Media Files by timotew: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
icedtrice:
This is my email address hakeemham1@gmail.com
I get lot of emails that I can't keep track of.
Are you on google plus?
if so add me to your circle : https://plus.google.com/+TimothyPeters
for better interaction.
Re: Best Free Cloud Storage For CSS, Javascipt And Media Files by icedtrice(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gud day sir, I am not on google+ because of d kind of phone I use ...... Pls I wld nid Ur assistance. Thanks
Re: Best Free Cloud Storage For CSS, Javascipt And Media Files by timotew: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
icedtrice:
Gud day sir, I am not on google+ because of d kind of phone I use ...... Pls I wld nid Ur assistance. Thanks
Please, Don't "Sir" me.

Do you have a PC?

i

(1) (Reply)

The Micro Finanace Banking Solution Software / Microcontroller Programmers Needed / I Need An Application Developer Urgently For My Website, Get Paid As You Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.