Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If This Happen To You? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If This Happen To You? (596 Views)

Why Does This Happen? / When Your Husband Wants To Cook And This Happen!!!!photos!!! / Can't Stop Laughing This Happen Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please What Will You Do If This Happen To You? by JDelight(m): 12:21am On Jun 27, 2015
My good people please I will like you to comment on this.

Now what will you do if a mendicant ( a Beggar) ask you for money and you reply I don't have money please then the beggar check his pocket and brought out 5k then hand it over to you?
Meaning instead of you giving the money the beggar is now the one the giving you money.

My question now is what will you do.

1 know you will feel embarrassed. But what will you do?

(1) (Reply)

Which State Does This Man Live / funny / The Journey Of An Insane Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.