Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) (9327 Views)

Madness In Big Brother Naija - Watch Funny Video / Madness In The Name Of Religion / Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2015
talentedchris:
Wooow...I love this,it will give me an opportunity to mingle.
bad Guy!
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2015
dapsonlou:

Does this pool have healings powers lol
Yeah!
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by talentedchris(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
bad Guy!
lolz
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lolz see people grin
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz see people grin
hmmmm
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
dapsonlou:

Almost everyone in this pool have a babe
... Yo dude .. How on earth did you get the license to use my name *dapson*
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by anibueli147(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
sandrannna:
Some people must be fvcking inside dat water, it is a must.

hai na inside water u dey do ur own
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by Thashen(m): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
I honestly had no Idea you had pools in Nigeria!
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by dapsonlou(m): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
... Yo dude .. How on earth did you get the license to use my name *dapson*

My guy that name is 32yrs old lol, so if u are younger than that you need to pay me royalties and arrears for the name.
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2016
dapsonlou:

My guy that name is 32yrs old lol, so if u are younger than that you need to pay me royalties and arrears for the name.
.. 32yrs whatsmiley ..bros .. Did you know how long it took me to come up with that name .. I bet you saw me comment somewhere then you decided to use it to .. You should be the one to pay me royalties and arrears cause I created the first dapson which all the dapo's want to use right nowgringringrin
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by dapsonlou(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
.. 32yrs whatsmiley ..bros .. Did you know how long it took me to come up with that name .. I bet you saw me comment somewhere then you decided to use it to .. You should be the one to pay me royalties and arrears cause I created the first dapson which all the dapo's want to use right nowgringringrin

My guy people been calling me dapsonlou since I was 3, as a teen my girlfriend started calling me Dapson Dapson name so sweet you got to call it Twice . You can borrow it sha lol. I thought I was the only person named Dapo for many years.
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2016
dapsonlou:

My guy people been calling me dapsonlou since I was 3, as a teen my girlfriend started calling me Dapson Dapson name so sweet you got to call it Twice . You can borrow it sha lol. I thought I was the only person named Dapo for many years.
... Lol .. Funny enough .. I thought so too .. Just when I got to my univ,was then I realised I wasn't the only one with the name dapo ... But anyways nice meeting my namesake and nicksake lol .. How about we follow each other .. And to my surprise I just met another he's dapsoneh
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
dapsonlou:

Lol .. Funny enough .. I thought so too .. Just when I got to my univ,was then I realised I wasn't the only one with the name dapo ... But anyways nice meeting my namesake and nicksake lol .. How about we follow each other .. And to my surprise I just met another he's dapsonehcheesygrintongue
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by dapsoneh: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
... Lol .. Funny enough .. I thought so too .. Just when I got to my univ,was then I realised I wasn't the only one with the name dapo ... But anyways nice meeting my namesake and nicksake lol .. How about we follow each other .. And to my surprise I just met another he's dapsoneh
lol
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by firstking01(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
gringrin
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by dapsonlou(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
Lol .. Funny enough .. I thought so too .. Just when I got to my univ,was then I realised I wasn't the only one with the name dapo ... But anyways nice meeting my namesake and nicksake lol .. How about we follow each other .. And to my surprise I just met another he's dapsonehcheesygrintongue

Following you asap. My friends father to call me " It is a dapson. Lol
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
dapsonlou:

Following you asap. My friends father to call me " It is a dapson. Lol
.. Lol .. Let all the dapson's unite .. Will follow back now . So what's yours .. Ola or ade??
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
dapsoneh:
lol
.. Are you also dapo by name?? .. Your just find dapson amusing and umyou used it
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
dapsoneh:
lol
.. Are you also dapo by name?? .. Your just find dapson amusing and you used it
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by dapsoneh: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
.. Are you also dapo by name?? .. Your just find dapson amusing and you used it
loll
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
dapsoneh:
loll
... Oh .. Loll is your way of communicating ... sad weird .. Bye bye
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by dapsoneh: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
... Oh .. Loll is your way of communicating ... sad weird .. Bye bye
y did. U thnk I used the name cos I just ound it amusing? Ther ar many dapos out thr and am happy to be one of them
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
dapsoneh:
y did. U thnk I used the name cos I just ound it amusing? Ther ar many dapos out thr and am happy to be one of them
... Oh .you finally typed back .. Ok good ..not really alot .. We are Kind of rare to find .. Well so how did come about the dapson thing??
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by dapsoneh: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
... Oh .you finally typed back .. Ok good ..not really alot .. We are Kind of rare to find .. Well so how did come about the dapson thing??
dint use dapson, I used dapsoneh
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
dapsoneh:
dint use dapson, I used dapsoneh
.. Ok .. Follow up and I follow back as per namesake buddies:-()
Re: Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) by dapsonlou(m): 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=Dapsonemmanuel post=50363618] .. Lol .. Let all the dapson's unite .. Will follow back now . So what's yours .. Ola or ade??[/quotall

All my name's have Ade in it. Even the one that doesn't go with Ade. Dudeade, AdioAde, AkoniAde all me lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Is LAWMA Faring In Your Area? / Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc / Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.