Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Nollywood Lesbians Are Threatening Me — Actress Cries Out [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Lesbians Are Threatening Me — Actress Cries Out [PICS] (1741 Views)

I Don't Care If Someone Leaves Me - Actress Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband / Ruth Eze: "Abuja Lesbians Are After Me" / Fans Bombarded Halima Abubakar With Their Penis Photos, Actress Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Lesbians Are Threatening Me — Actress Cries Out [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2015
There have been reports of Lesbianism in the Nigeria Movie industry of late. One actress, Imo State-born actress, Sochima Ezeoke has come out to reveal how she has been blackmailed and threatened to join the growing caucus.

In a revealing interview with Sun, the actress claimed that she had to leave social media when the threats got worse.

When she was asked, if she has ever been “toasted” by a Lesbian in the Nollywood, she said;

I have experienced it severally both in and outside the industry. It got to a point that they threatened to blackmail me or kill me if I refuse to yield. They would call me and say that if I refuse to succumb to their advances, they would sponsor damaging publications against me. I took it as empty threats until they started sponsoring unspeakable publications against me on social media. They even turned it to be that I was the one wooing girls to be my lovers.

After all the pressure from them, she must have thought about joining them, just to get them off her case. The actress denied she answered them and said she is a typical church girl that can’t be involved in such acts, she said;

Sochima can’t! I will never do that in my life. I grew up in a Catholic family where we were taught to stay off sin that would prevent us from receiving the Holy Communion every Sunday. I grew up with that consciousness – always working on it and looking forward to receive the Holy Communion on Sunday. Even at the university, I kept on pushing for that. But as a beautiful girl, like you earlier described me, it was not easy. But I kept pushing on.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=13974

Re: Nollywood Lesbians Are Threatening Me — Actress Cries Out [PICS] by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Nollywood Lesbians Are Threatening Me — Actress Cries Out [PICS] by yuncka: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2015
i dont know who to believe now, maybe I will believe her if she allow me kpekus kpekus grin

(1) (Reply)

Fascinating Photo Frm Wreck Of Titanic / You Need To See Singer Flavour Throwback Photo / Unbelievable You Wont Believe What This Secondary School Girl Did In Class(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.