Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,848 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

The New Gay World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The New Gay World (479 Views)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) / List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Gay World by johncreek: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
It is no longer news that all fifty states in the United States of America now legaliced same sex marriage.

The world is actually watching where this new development will take this wonderful country to.

Some people criticed this move while some celebrates it at every slight chance they got.

Whether true or false I don't know if its well with some of the Americans.

But let's see it in this way.

Will Africa countries be affected by this development?

I for one know Africa countries mostly look up to the westerners to perfect their home.

Definitely so many countries will have to bow to pressure sooner or later.

With this latest development churches are now praying harder, mosques now opens more frequent than usual to fight the spiritual intensity of the westerners.

To the average and neutral mind its a nothing to worry about thing.

Time will only tell.

By Slovakan Bosky
Re: The New Gay World by dangotesmummy: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
exactly it is nothing to worry about because seriously why should someones sexual orientation and preferences give me concern when i have my life to bother about.

which one concern me with using panadol for another man headache.na my pheenese them dey slot inside my anus.mshewww

2 Likes

Re: The New Gay World by mutter(f): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
The sad and tragic thing is that today one is even scared to speak out against gay marriages because that is wrong in the eyes of the wold today
It is obvious the white mans bible was not written for them. They should know better.
Same sex marriage is everyone´s business because it goes agains God`s law and the laws of procreation.
I don´t hate them, and we should not condemn them but condemn their action that is wrong.
The society is encouraging this gay thing so much that the number of them is increasing steadily.
This thing has always been around why suddenly now this explosion?
No matter how fine you try to coat it... it is one man f.... the other in the.....
I pray for my children.. may I never live to see such in my family.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Communication In Marriages!a Must Read! / Will You Allow Someone To Do This To Your Child? / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend’s D*ck On Fire After Finding Out He Cheated (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.