Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Need Help On Bvn Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help On Bvn Registration (631 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! / When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Bvn Registration by asiwaju40(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hi everybody.i need help on this issue and I would be glad if anybody could render it to me.
I opened a GTBank account in 2013(not a student account)but I gave my age as 19.i did this cause the staff told me I couldn't open an account unless I was 18 and I needed the account for school and personal stuff.fast forward to 2015 and the bvn registration,my age on their database would be 21 whereas am just 18.so am asking should I fill in my real age in the BVN form or the age I registered with initially.am confused because I just learnt that this BVN registration would work for all other accounts I open so won't this in any way affect my accounts?cause if I am to register a new account I would use my real age.
Pls I need advice...
Sorry for any typing mistakes...
Re: I Need Help On Bvn Registration by Saraha1(f): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
I will advice you go to any Gtb and explains this to them before it get to late.
Tell them you want to use your rigthful age.
Am sure they will give you a form to fill (an update form) .
Re: I Need Help On Bvn Registration by asiwaju40(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Start Doing Today To Motivate Yourself For Success / Mini Sewing Machine / Creating Lasting Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.