Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Why We Need To Be Voting Our Moderators!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why We Need To Be Voting Our Moderators!! (360 Views)

Thank U Dear Friends For Voting And Supporting IVYY As Miss Nairaland / Thank You Nairalanders For Supporting And Voting Refiner! / Competition!!! Voting For Nairaland Mr/mrs Popular Has Began (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Need To Be Voting Our Moderators!! by piicity(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
lipsrsealed I think some changes must occur on nairaland and one of them is this
1>voting our moderators and supermods by ourselves excluding only the owner: Even Nigeria that has more than 150 million citizens,the president is beign voted by the citizens and that is why they don't disregard our wishes,To my own perspective,we ought to be voting in a new moderator every four four years after the election of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria and if any moderator should be elected for the second term he/she might use 8 yrs as a mod/supermod and they will be voted in just like that of MR AND MRS NAIRALAND.Some moderators,we don't even know them we just use to see them at the bottom of each section if not with the help of "wristwatch" that made us know some. I will be highly happy if you grant my request SEUN O. SEWA
CC SEUN O. SEWA
Re: Why We Need To Be Voting Our Moderators!! by vivypretty(f): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
:-Xsounds good
Re: Why We Need To Be Voting Our Moderators!! by piicity(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
vivypretty:
[img]
vivypretty:
abi o
Re: Why We Need To Be Voting Our Moderators!! by KELVINXY: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Long live Democracy.smiley

(1) (Reply)

#exesseries Episode Three / Dudes Generally / How Trutful Could This Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.