Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Funniest Question Of The Day: Which Rat Will You Kill First And Why? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funniest Question Of The Day: Which Rat Will You Kill First And Why? (859 Views)

Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" / Powerful But Funniest Question Of The Day - See Picture / What A Foolish Dress To Wear On Your Graduation Day -which Course Did She Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Question Of The Day: Which Rat Will You Kill First And Why? by exlinkleads(f): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Be sincere......... You just came back from work to see 6 rats!

• The 1st rat was eating your BSc Certificate

• The 2nd rat was eating your National Youth Service Corps Cert

• The 3rd was eating your Marriage Cert

• The 4th was eating your land and house documents

• The 5th was eating your Visa to travel for a multi-Billion dollar project

• The 6th was eating your Bible. . .

Which one will you kill first, and why? -

See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/funniest-question-of-day-which-rat-will.html#sthash.dwc7YSvL.dpuf

Re: Funniest Question Of The Day: Which Rat Will You Kill First And Why? by exlinkleads(f): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove abeg make it FP please
Re: Funniest Question Of The Day: Which Rat Will You Kill First And Why? by harobed81: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
5,4,2,1,6,3 in that order.
Re: Funniest Question Of The Day: Which Rat Will You Kill First And Why? by mydex93(f): 1:26am On Jun 28, 2015
The one eating my bible of course...*yinmu* of course na Wash...i'll make sure I kill all @once

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Lady Instagrammed Her Flight Details And Someone Called To Cancel Flight / Kanye West Mother/daughter Portrait Moves Him / Actress Bai Ling Pictured Sticking Her Iphone In Her Privates..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.