Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Solution To Not Showing Mobile View - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Solution To Not Showing Mobile View (349 Views)

How Do I Edit Blogger Page List To Show What I Want In Mobile View / Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see / Breaking News... Dstv Compact Now Showing Epl, Laliga And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Not Showing Mobile View by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Many of you using the blogger platform must have discovered that the . domains do not redirect mobile visitors to the mobile view probably because of a bug or something but there is a way to fix this by using a javascript code.
Login to your Blogger blog and then goto the Templates settings and edit the html code.... Paste this code

Use <Script> if(/Android|webOS|iPhone|iPad|iPod|BlackBerry|IEMobile|Opera Mini/i.test(navigator.userAgent)){ window.location.href="YOUR MOBILE URL";}</Script> (change to your own url) directly after the tag of the html. Now click on save template and now view your . blog on a mobile devices... Kindly drop your comments and share this post with friends.

Source: http://www.naijonline.com/2015/06/solution-to--not-showing-mobile.html

(1) (Reply)

Online Business Yahoo And Much More 07033442146 / Kaduna Beggars Defy Government Orders And Return To Streets. / Greed! How Could You Enslave Us All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.