Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Greed! How Could You Enslave Us All? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Greed! How Could You Enslave Us All? (334 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Or Marketers Greed !! / MTN: When Greed Overlaps The Bounds Of Reason / How I Was Scammed Due To My Greed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greed! How Could You Enslave Us All? by platinumtt: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Greed! How could you enslave us all?

My one question goes to Mr. Greed, The CEO/Chairman of All Human atrocities,the genesis of all evil, sheer wickedness and the slayer of love. The Grand father of corruption. Greed! How could you enslave us all.

Just a quick view into our environment will lead into conclusion of greed dominating all. Irrespective of age, religion or tribe.

The main issue of corruption which has plunged Africa into the depth can be mainly attributed to greed. We all are greedy. We only seek to acquire at the detriment of others. Greediness has become an integral part of our system. ‘He is just another greedy fellow’ has become a popular saying among us.

http://nextpeacefulelection.com/2015/08/03/greed-how-could-you/

(1) (Reply)

A Social Network For The Open University Is Born! / Free Recording Session For Musicians! / Missing MH370 Malaysia Airplane Is This A Breakthrough News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.