Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Do You Kknow Anything About Video-conferencing? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Do You Kknow Anything About Video-conferencing? (1263 Views)

Polycom Video Conferencing In Nigeria / Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer / Polycom Video Conferencing In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Kknow Anything About Video-conferencing? by YOHANAN(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2009
Hey guys,

A friend of mine applied to a German school for PG Studies but his interview is to be conducted via video-conferencing and he doesn't know anything about it, so he approached me and I promised to make inquiries for him.

So if you happen to know ANYTHING at all about video--conferencing or can help out, give a holla. God bless.
Re: Do You Kknow Anything About Video-conferencing? by sojioguns(m): 11:22am On Mar 02, 2009
The greatest problem of video conferencing in Nigeria is our internet bandwidth. You need a decent internet speed to do video conferencing. There are several improvements and I would suggest Skype or Apple iChat (although it may seem too informal for the German school). There are other software based solutions that a lot of corporate organisations use but I dont know them.
Re: Do You Kknow Anything About Video-conferencing? by 2tees: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hello Yohanan,

happy i found you!!!
I'm the person to talk to for video conferencing in nigeria. Our company is situated in Victoria Island, Lagos and our facility can be used.
call 08023000971 for enquiries .

(1) (Reply)

Lg Plasma Tv 50" For Sale (brand New) / A Good Editor Needed For Full Time Employment / Neo Generation Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.