Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! (53494 Views)

Olive Oil As A Make Up Removal. / U Wanna Know How To Pamper Ur Skin With Palm Oil. Bitterleaf, Sandalwood? Join / Dark And Lovely Oil Moisturiser Ideal For Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Durent:
But i really luv da palm oil on my hands nd legs, bt i wnt put dat on my face again.. So, i mixed da palm oil with unrefined shea butter with a teaspoon vit E oil to mak my night cream.. is dis combination still effective or shud i use palm oil nd shea butter seperately?

Still effective ,dear. vitamin e is good for the skin.I also read your post on the eficacy of your palm oil and sheabutter is still high.
its 100 % okay.The hit melted it but once you put it under room temperature it solidified thats all.as long as the shea butter and palm oil which you used initially came from a good source, then you are good to go.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin But you criticised me on it, how come you are using it ?
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

Still effective ,dear. vitamin e is good for the skin.I also read your post on the eficacy of your palm oil and sheabutter is still high.
its 100 % okay.The hit melted it but once you put it under room temperature it solidified thats all.as long as the shea butter and palm oil which you used initially came from a good source, then you are good to go.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin But you criticised me on it, how come you are using it ?
Mehn, i ask sum female folks and they told me i shud go ahead to use it and its been 2wks now, if u see my skin ehn grin grin i doubt if dat girl nd her mother own beta grin
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Durent:
Mehn, i ask sum female folks and they told me i shud go ahead to use it and its been 2wks now, if u see my skin ehn grin grin i doubt if dat girl nd her mother own beta grin

Please apologise to me for doubting and criticising me at the same time.... What soap are u using any way ? and do you cleanse also ?

Did you see a dermatologist and hows your facial outbreak now ?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

Please apologise to me for doubting and criticising me at the same time.... What soap are u using any way ? and do you cleanse also ?

Did you see a dermatologist and hows your facial outbreak now ?
I Deeply apologize for da both of dem grin I use d dudu osun u prescribed, i cleanse with dudu osun ditched my neutrogena cleanser also. I saw a derm but he was calling high price for a facial extraction, i just use style to escape and neva went there again, btw my acne nd scars is nt getting better nor worst so i decided to leave it alone but my skin is gettin betttter everyday, i cant be more happier, u ar a skinsaver but i jst hope shea butter get rids of my mosquito bites scar on my leg .. Will keep on using both!

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Durent:
I Deeply apologize for da both of dem grin I use d dudu osun u prescribed, i cleanse with dudu osun ditched my neutrogena cleanser also. I saw a derm but he was calling high price for a facial extraction, i just use style to escape and neva went there again, btw my acne nd scars is nt getting better nor worst so i decided to leave it alone but my skin is gettin betttter everyday, i cant be more happier, u ar a skinsaver but i jst hope shea butter get rids of my mosquito bites scar on my leg .. Will keep on using both!

It will grradually...Do u do the towel steam i asked you to be doing ?
Keep your hands off your face no matter how tempting
Wash your hands before washing your face

i had issues like your face also...But the dermatologist in luth assisted also..... But iasked you to see them and you went to one classy derm abi but what you dont know is that they are considered the best in the country.

What state do you reside in ?
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

It will grradually...Do u do the towel steam i asked you to be doing ?
Keep your hands off your face no matter how tempting
Wash your hands before washing your face

i had issues like your face also...But the dermatologist in luth assisted also..... But iasked you to see them and you went to one classy derm abi but what you dont know is that they are considered the best in the country.

What state do you reside in ?
Abuja But school at niger
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Durent:
Abuja But school at niger

Ok.....Can you go to zaria? theres one good skin hospital there owned by the government?
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

Ok.....Can you go to zaria? theres one good skin hospital there owned by the government?
Hian ziara? i appreciate ur concern but i tink i'll jst leave my face like dis as long as it doesnt affect my self-esteem, i mean, there are goodlooking pple with acne right? grin
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Durent:
Hian ziara? i appreciate ur concern but i tink i'll jst leave my face like dis as long as it doesnt affect my self-esteem, i mean, there are goodlooking pple with acne right? grin

Yep ,plenty....And i bet you are one wink

Sleep tight,dear.
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

Yep ,plenty....And i bet you are one wink
Sleep tight,dear.
Alright
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by 7agaza(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2015
someone should enlighten me. how do I go qbout mixing it... should I only use the oil or the both??
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2015
7agaza:
someone should enlighten me. how do I go qbout mixing it... should I only use the oil or the both??
You shud mix both in a container, me i used an empty plastic container with cover den slighty heat either by puttin d mixture under direct sunlight or in a microwave after heatin, d solid shea butter wud turn liquid and mix properly with d palm oil den put da container inside a cool temperature so dat it becomes solid and thats ur mosturizer, u might want to consider using it at night time bcuz using shea butter in d day can darken skin bcuz of sun or if u want to use in d day, dont forget ur sunscreen. Finally, rememba to use sprangily, a little goes a long way
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by 7agaza(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2015
Durent:
You shud mix both in a container, me i used an empty plastic container with cover den slighty heat either by puttin d mixture under direct sunlight or in a microwave after heatin, d solid shea butter wud turn liquid and mix properly with d palm oil den put da container inside a cool temperature so dat it becomes solid and thats ur mosturizer, u might want to consider using it at night time bcuz using shea butter in d day can darken skin bcuz of sun or if u want to use in d day, dont forget ur sunscreen. Finally, rememba to use sprangily, a little goes a long way

thanks I will give it a try
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Hydee2784(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
@arabianight, I want to try it, but I'm fair in complexion, hope it doesn't darken, cus I heard shea butter darkens skin
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by irynterri(f): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2015
pls do u mean cooking palmoil i.e d red one or unrefined palm kernel oil otherwise known as "ude aki" by the igbos cos i am so damn interested in dis regimen bt d topic is kinda misleading
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Sandydayz(f): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
arabianights:

Wow dis is interesting
Pls what's dudu osun in eng? Black soap ryt?
And then am allowed to use my normal cream during day tym ryt?
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sandydayz:

Wow dis is interesting

Yes Ma,you can use your cream during the day time.Much as dudu osun is a good soap ,i would advice you get pure unadulterated african black soap as people tend to react to dudu osun .
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sandydayz:

Wow dis is interesting

Yes Ma,you can use your cream during the day time.Much as dudu osun is a good soap ,i would advice you get pure unadulterated african black soap as people tend to react to dudu osun .
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
irynterri:
pls do u mean cooking palmoil i.e d red one or unrefined palm kernel oil otherwise known as "ude aki" by the igbos cos i am so damn interested in dis regimen bt d topic is kinda misleading

PALM OIL IS DIFFERENT FROM PALM KERNEL OIL.AM REFFERING TO PALM OIL ,THE ONE USED IN COOKING wink
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by arabianights: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hydee2784:
@arabianight, I want to try it, but I'm fair in complexion, hope it doesn't darken, cus I heard shea butter darkens skin

well our skins react differently but one thing for sure is that sheabutter is VERY GOOD FOR THE SKIN.There are some light skinned ladies and men that i know personally who use sheabutter and it didnt darken their complexion in any way.I will advice you use at night to be on the safe side though .

You should also inculcate the habit of using a sunscreen during the day time
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by 7agaza(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
arabianights:

well our skins react differently but one thing for sure is that sheabutter is VERY GOOD FOR THE SKIN.There are some light skinned ladies and men that i know personally who use sheabutter and it didnt darken their complexion in any way.I will advice you use at night to be on the safe side though .

You should also inculcate the habit of using a sunscreen during the day time
$

please wht sunscreen do u recommend I use. nd wt is the price?
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by irynterri(f): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
undecided
arabianights:

PALM OIL IS DIFFERENT FROM PALM KERNEL OIL.AM REFFERING TO PALM OIL ,THE ONE USED IN COOKING wink
tanks dear,wat a relief at least its more accessible...i'm seriously gonna begin this new routine..me sef wan get kelly rowland skin cool
arabianights:

tanks dear,wat a relief at least its more accessible...i'm seriously gonna begin this new routine..me sef wan get kelly rowland skin cool
arabianights:

arabianights:

tanks dear,wat a relief at least its more accessible...i'm seriously gonna begin this new routine..me sef wan get kelly rowland skin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Sandydayz(f): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
arabianights:

Tank u cheesy
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by KateJohn(f): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
@Arabian night please in what proportion do u mix the palm oil and Shea butter..and if you wear white clothing do sent it get stained?
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by KateJohn(f): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
@arabiannights
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by KateJohn(f): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
@arabianights pls am interested in the Shea butter and palm oil mixture..but pls do I first sun-heat the oil, seperate it from the stock then mix with the Shea butter and sun heat again? and in what proportion is best.. also trying to get original unadulterated Shea butterbutter isn't easy at all, any ideas on where to get please..lastly where can I get extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil. thanks.
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by emilygold(f): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pls is the palm oil the one sold in the market or the one before its been hit on fire. Enlighten me on how to use it I'm getting darker with little pimples popping out on my face
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2015
Palm oil has high vit a, vit a turns to retinol, tretinol etc.

Browse the effect of vit a on skin. It exfoliating and increases cell turnover.

Thanks for this. I will be using this to build my skin.
Palm oil and Shea butter for weekends.
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by CaraRoy: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2016

Pls what quantity of oil should be mixed with the shea butter? Can u give me an idea of the mixing ratio? Thanks
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by babie78: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
If you are prone to acne dont use the Palmoil mix on your face.
It will make it worse
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
arabianights:

i used the oil as well as the thick stock. i believe is the thick stock that stains by personla comparism. so trying using the oil which i believe melts and stays on top of the stock. very little goes a long way.

will use it for a month and see the effect, if its worth the stress , i will continue till i die
hey arabian hw is it going? Still working fine?
Re: Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bikini Fashion Parade In A Trinidad Church. Nigerians React (Photos) / How Do I Clear Dark Spots On My Skin?? / Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.