Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

You Won’t Believe The Shocking Revelation This Woman Made On Video! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Won’t Believe The Shocking Revelation This Woman Made On Video! (462 Views)

I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) / Must Read: Ladies See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of / Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Won’t Believe The Shocking Revelation This Woman Made On Video! by ImanuelJannah(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
The last time we brought you something on the intimate side of a woman, it was a write-up on 7 Sexual Things Every Woman Can Do to Drive Her Man Wild in Bed. Today we bring you a video on Cassandra Bankson as she makes a shocking revelation you never thought was possible.

Cassandra Bankson is a woman known best as a YouTube star who regularly offers up beauty tips to her legion of fans. Now, she’s sharing something way more personal.

TextChakra reports that after experiencing ongoing kidney pain, Cassandra went to the doctor last year and discovered that she has two vaginas. Not only that, she also has two wombs and two cervixes.

“When we got the test results back, the doctor said I only had one kidney and flippantly added that I have two vaginas, as she suspected,” the 22-year-old model said in a new segment she filmed for Bancroft TV.

Watch her confession on video @ http://freshestgist.com/index.php/2015/06/27/you-wont-believe-the-shocking-revelation-this-woman-made-on-video/

Re: You Won’t Believe The Shocking Revelation This Woman Made On Video! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Yes, I don't believe it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use King Size Male Enhancement Supplement For Better Results / Hiv Flushed Out By Cancer Drug / When Your About To Loose A Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.