Stats: 3,194,712 members, 7,955,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

My Animation Preview - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Animation Preview (2124 Views)

Animated Short Film Preview / Animated Short Preview / Animation Preview (2) (3) (4)

My Animation Preview by Raymand(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2006
I'd like you guys to download this trailer i made for my upcoming animation, i don't even have a name for it yet or a storyline but i think it's cool all the same. . . I uploaded it to a cool site, no download hassles, no tickets no timer just copy and paste to your browser and thats it.

http://www.eggdisk.com/files/38091_wtbsi/Untitled.zip
( use download managers)

PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Animation Preview by spade: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2006
Wow, thats nice!!
I'm impressed. If only nigerians would appreciate animations,
Your stuff is Nice but you need to check out mine. I still can't upload it since it is a full length 3d cartoon(3 hours and 32 mins) with a size of 866MB.

I must say I really love your work
Re: My Animation Preview by Lafem(m): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2006
Good job, bro! Impressive stuff. Keep it up. wink
Re: My Animation Preview by Raymand(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2006
@ lafem
Thanks for checking it out, i appreciate. . .

@spade
Thanks!! wow! i've never scene 3 hours of ANY 3D animation before, could you paste photos here? i would like to see screenshots. Maybe you could lend me some 3d figures you've made cool

here is a sample i made of an alien moving on the screen. . .
http://www.esnips.com/doc/3953d189-81ee-407a-8195-764363905d4e/alien.mov
Re: My Animation Preview by Raymand(m): 12:15am On Sep 23, 2006
Unkle Wayward is a character i'm working on for a web based series Story tyme with Unkle Wayward, it should be very funny, this is the first time he's out and it's a BIG deal for me. . . anyways this is a lip sync test i made involving an american accent, i want you guys to rate my lip syncing skills. . . check it out cool

http://www.eggdisk.com/files/39270_id66u/Unklewayward.mov

(471KB)
Re: My Animation Preview by stevematix(m): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2006
for real? u did that?! thats super addictive- its cold blooded. alrite u can level with me can't u? did u really do all that kool animation urself? or did it involve a team of really creative players?

ur shit put the "ijoya" animation video to the dumps. makes u wonder why all the nasty shit always gets ahead of the ill shit.

congratulations man!!, u jus won urself ur number 1 fan. i mean ur clip is sublime, trully divine.

what animation software did u employ? maya, 3d max, softimage, flash, adobe after-effects? which one?

i think we can do stuff together bro. i donno non of the softwares but i gots a real imagination for kool stories. consider me the shakesspare of ur 3d animation skills, plus i hav a flair for directing flicks. not to mention a tight passion for the best of both worlds ( me and u). holla at me: info_steve@mail2steve.com
Re: My Animation Preview by Raymand(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2006
Thanks man! yea i did it! i did a signature, (the b ray graffiti on the wall) but i thought no one cared! anyway no be 3d smiley, na ordinary 2d animation tongue, 3d is way too advanced for me cry thanks! i'll email you with the koko!!

Check out the animated version of my. . .well. . . studio! Raymond studios in the video section of my blog! (in my signature)

Thanks for the encouragement man! wink
Re: My Animation Preview by lexfrosty: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2006
hey guys,
am impressed and
glad i saw this thread. I have somebody who is willing delve into advertising and movie making.
I happene to be kinda in charge of whole thingg being that i brought the idea up.
I would like you guys to send me an email and phone number so we could talk soonest and know what you guys can do.
Both writers and the animators, kindly email me on : lexfrosty@yahoo.com.
indicate from "nairaland animators" .

thanks.
Re: My Animation Preview by Raymand(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2006
WOW, cool, i'll show you more samples of stuff i made(soon), if you like them we could talk buisness!. . . cool
Re: My Animation Preview by lexfrosty: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2006
Yes raymand, kindly send them to my email: lexfrosty@yahoo.com
and send your phone number too so we could talk before i conclude talks with my partners.

thanks.
Re: My Animation Preview by Raymand(m): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2006
Have you seen the samples i posted here?
Re: My Animation Preview by lexfrosty: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2006
I have seen them and i like them, but they are not exactly upto the grade of what we are looking at but we are assuming you did those in a rush; hence, my request for your phone number via email so we can talk it over the phone

rgrds

lex
Re: My Animation Preview by kelchizer(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2006
@ raymand
that is a very good work you have there but the one that i desinged was with corel rave and i do not know anything about how to upload it, so i will be very happy if i can be taught by anyone, the process of uploading it. As for the 3D animation i am still trying to learn how to use the 3Ds Max software so when i finish learning, i will also love to design something nice. i am so happy with what you guyz are doing here but i believe that there can be more challenges smiley
Re: My Animation Preview by lexfrosty: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2006
RAYMAND AND ANYOTHER ANIMATOR,VIDEO EDITOR or STORY WRITER HOME OR ABROAD SHOULD KINDLY CALL ME ON 08029209352 LETS TALK.
ITS KINDA URGENT.
Re: My Animation Preview by stevematix(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2006
hey lexfrosty,

i am a writer. a script writer actually. just tell me what u can do and we will see if we can work together.

this is my email: info_steve@mail2steve.com

if we relate well, then we can talk on the fone
Re: My Animation Preview by lexfrosty: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2006
steve check your mail
Re: My Animation Preview by stevematix(m): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2006
yo lex,
i have this story called quenn amina - a true and inspiring african epic.

check ur mail

Coca Cola Fanta Advert Name ? / Bill Williams – Profitunity Home Study Course(share) / Hyper Realistic Drawings And Sculptures That Will Leave You Speechless.