Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Clothes And Sboes Business, How Profitable Is It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clothes And Sboes Business, How Profitable Is It? (1675 Views)

Business: How To Convert You Excess Airtime To Cash In Bank Instantly / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clothes And Sboes Business, How Profitable Is It? by captianfreeman(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
If you have ideas about clothing , shoes and accessories business, pls share with me.

plus where is the best market to go shop for the stuffs mentioned above?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Clothes And Sboes Business, How Profitable Is It? by timy22(f): 5:27am On Jun 28, 2015
If u are talking abt o.k clothes ! Fairly used clothes!
Its very profitable !

Your profit is x3!

For instance, whn u invest 80k to 90k , u make 100k to 130k profit minus investment capital !

That's why almost everyone wnt to do d business!

To buy 1st grade london bales
For childen, men , female etc!
Contact me!

Or you need to knw more abt the business , contact me .

Wassap/call - 07032526610
Bb pin- 2A6C0DF8

Or Check my other post for more info!

1 Like

Re: Clothes And Sboes Business, How Profitable Is It? by captianfreeman(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2015
timy22:

Its very profitable !
Your profit is x3!
For instance, whn u invest 80k to 90k , u make 100k to 130k profit minus investment capital !
Contact me!
Bb pin- 2A6C0DF8

Do you have ideas about new clothes as well?
Re: Clothes And Sboes Business, How Profitable Is It? by afanide: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
captianfreeman:
If you have ideas about clothing , shoes and accessories business, pls share with me.

where is the best market to go shop for the stuffs mentioned above?

Thanks in advance.

The most Important thing is A reliable place to Import the Items you Mentioned above.

IF YOU WANT HIGH PROFIT MARGIN, Believe me, Clothings are very Expensive in USA/UK coupled with the high rate of shipping charges. The best place to source for these Items is China/Korea.

They are very Cheap there, and HIGH QUALITY. An item that is sold for $15 in US is sold for $3 in China/Korea with same grade.

See details http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
Port-Harcourt
Re: Clothes And Sboes Business, How Profitable Is It? by captianfreeman(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2015
timy22:

Its very profitable !
Your profit is x3!
Contact me!
Bb pin- 2A6C0DF8
Where is your base?
Re: Clothes And Sboes Business, How Profitable Is It? by timy22(f): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
captianfreeman:
Where is your base?
Ojo! lagos!
Re: Clothes And Sboes Business, How Profitable Is It? by timy22(f): 7:48am On Jul 02, 2015
captianfreeman:

Do you have ideas about new clothes as well?

No I don't

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To Make Money Online? Get Step By Step Materials Here / . / The IPOB & Army Clash Cause Unrest So Use This One To Chill (big Boys Comedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.