Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Pls Who Can Help Me With The Title Of This Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pls Who Can Help Me With The Title Of This Movie? (705 Views)

Have You Seen This Movie? / Nollywood Again! Checkout The Title Of This Movie. / 'King Davido': Hilarious Nollywood Movie Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Can Help Me With The Title Of This Movie? by chocolateme(f): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
I saw a pet dog movie where her owner, a very rich lady over pampers her, she later traveled and left the dog in care of her niece who went for a party and lost the dog.
The dog has a diamond bracelet on its neck and was later caught by dog pound bad guys who uses dogs for dog fights.. didn't finish the movie as light went off on DSTV and don't know how to find that movie especially the title..
Movie lovers, does anyone grab this little part of the movie I narrated.
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Title Of This Movie? by NicxonXXX(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
I know it but i will not tell you. How much will you pay?
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Title Of This Movie? by chocolateme(f): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
NicxonXXX:
I know it but i will not tell you. How much will you pay?
omG!!! For real shocked that's cool.. pls I will "follow" u on NL, hug u, peck u, kiss u and pray for u. Thanks honey, sweety, darling and the love of my life.. now tell me..
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Title Of This Movie? by Hydriss(m): 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Beverly Hills chihuahua
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Title Of This Movie? by chocolateme(f): 12:33am On Jun 28, 2015
Hydriss:
Beverly Hills chihuahua
I love u honey tnx. Muah
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Title Of This Movie? by Hydriss(m): 4:57am On Jun 28, 2015
chocolateme:
I love u honey tnx. Muah
lol...u sure about that? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Buy This Dvd At The Rate Of #98000 / Buy 6000 Instagram Video Views And Reach To Your Success Worldwide / Breaking: AIT Fires All Workers In Benin Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.