Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Free Readers Club - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Free Readers Club (501 Views)

Readers, What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes? / How Peter Died (readers Descretion) / Lols. Question For All CIB Readers... Oya Let's Go There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Readers Club by Stancity(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
They hardly spend their money to buy or read newspapers, even online.

They are always present at the news
stands, arguing.

They know everything.

They criticize everything.

They foresee everything.

They predict everything...politics, sports, religion, entertainment...everything.

They claim to be more informed than journalists whose reports and features they read.

They are called FREE READERS' CLUB.

What do you think of them? Have you ever been one of them? Confess...

1 Like

Re: Free Readers Club by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nah... Looks creepy and selfish to me especially with the mobile age.... It's a total aberration when I see young guys and girls doing it....

Ewww
Re: Free Readers Club by Stancity(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:
Nah... Looks creepy and selfish to me especially with the mobile age.... It's a total aberration when I see young guys and girls doing it....

Ewww
It baffles me.. If one check, they spend many hours there..
Re: Free Readers Club by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Stancity:
It baffles me.. If one check, they spend many hours there..
Some will read and analyse and argue....
All wrong information...
Re: Free Readers Club by Stancity(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:

Some will read and analyse and argue....
All wrong information...
Seriously... They have the news before its published.. You cant convinced them..
Re: Free Readers Club by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Stancity:
Seriously... They have the news before its published.. You cant convinced them..
Mehnnnnn.... Smh...

(1) (Reply)

The Wine Taster / President Of Gabon Becomes Lionel Messi Driver For Coming To Gabon As Promised [ / Send Greetings, Shout Out, Special Thanks To Your Love Ones...visit Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.