Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It (1302 Views)

No Strings Attached Whatsapp Group(sexcha) / No Strings Attached Sex Mates / For Lonely Ladies Only...no Strings Attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It by laurentunt: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
If you are bored and looking for a guy as chat mate on BBM

You've found one
Add me on 2BC9C56B

Only matured lady please

I promise no strings attached. It going to be just for fun.
Re: No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmmm....
Re: No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It by NicxonXXX(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmmmmm. Ok
Re: No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It by NicxonXXX(m): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:
Hmmmm....
David. you are a philosoper. Lets reason
Re: No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
NicxonXXX:
David. you are a philosoper. Lets reason
That's a wide field to delve into Mate....

Are you a learned fellow also?
Re: No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It by NicxonXXX(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:

That's a wide field to delve into Mate....

Are you a learned fellow also?
I believe i am. I agree but recently i just came up with a concept
Re: No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
NicxonXXX:
I believe i am. I agree but recently i just came up with a concept
Let's hear it Mate.
Re: No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It by NicxonXXX(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:
Let's hear it Mate.
It delves into religion. Are you a christian?
Re: No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
NicxonXXX:

It delves into religion. Are you a christian?
I am a Pantheist...
You should read my profile Mate...
Re: No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It by NicxonXXX(m): 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:

I am a Pantheist...
You should read my profile Mate...

Its called the HYPED - EFFECT

When you want to get a new product, you'll want to check if all is well and also learn as much as possible about the product.

Now, HEAVEN is a place to be. Why Exactly?

Why should anyone risk a lifetime hoping to go to a place where nobody has ever been to?

Are the streets really made of Gold

Can a christian give 10 reasons why he/she wants to go to heaven?
Re: No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It by Jetjacky(m): 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
No answer, you can either believe it doesn't or does exist at the end when you cross over you can then find your fate. Or you can believe theirs a greater hand in the life of man one science and philosophers cannot see but neither deny his existence. And have some faith. If you're good here at least you no lose where you find yourself abi? So far as you accepted Jesus as your savior. Besides your ancestors in philosophy are a branch from Christianity. So just for in case why don't you bank in heaven?
NicxonXXX:

Its called the HYPED - EFFECT

When you want to get a new product, you'll want to check if all is well and also learn as much as possible about the product.

Now, HEAVEN is a place to be. Why Exactly?

Why should anyone risk a lifetime hoping to go to a place where nobody has ever been to?

Are the streets really made of Gold

Can a christian give 10 reasons why he/she wants to go to heaven?
Re: No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It by NicxonXXX(m): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jetjacky:
No answer, you can either believe it doesn't or does exist at the end when you cross over you can then find your fate. Or you can believe theirs a greater hand in the life of man one science and philosophers cannot see but neither deny his existence. And have some faith. If you're good here at least you no lose where you find yourself abi? So far as you accepted Jesus as your savior. Besides your ancestors in philosophy are a branch from Christianity. So just for in case why don't you bank in heaven?
I do believe in Heaven 100%. But looking at this from a realist angle.... How easy is it to sell someone something based only on FAITH in you the seller?
Re: No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It by Jetjacky(m): 12:17am On Jun 28, 2015
Its not, but still it happens.
NicxonXXX:

I do believe in Heaven 100%. But looking at this from a realist angle.... How easy is it to sell someone something based only on FAITH in you the seller?
Re: No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It by NicxonXXX(m): 12:20am On Jun 28, 2015
Jetjacky:
Its not, but still it happens.
My point exactly
Re: No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It by Jetjacky(m): 12:27am On Jun 28, 2015
And? What are the birth from your points. because I believe you're aiming at something
NicxonXXX:
My point exactly
Re: No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It by NicxonXXX(m): 12:34am On Jun 28, 2015
Jetjacky:
And? What are the birth from your points. because I believe you're aiming at something
What i was aiming everybody keeps shouting HEAVEN IS A PLACE TO BEE? WHY Is it because Jesus/Bible says so and its the opposite of hell? Well what other reasons?
Re: No Strings Attached Just For The Fun Of It by Jetjacky(m): 1:25am On Jun 28, 2015
Have you ever delved into the bible without any reason in mind safe, Jesus I want to know you, I want to experience that joy that comes from knowing you?

There are things one need not explain to you. Things you need to experience in other to understand. If you've truly served God for no other reason than to serve him, made the bible your friend, then you should by now be accustomed to the great peace and sense of wholeness that comes along with this.

A valid evidence that the supernatural exist and the bible is true and pure. For it is a friend that when read to find the deep meaning holds the key to Lol mysteries and answers to all mans question. Don't read to impress, to find, to confirm. Read to understand, read to feed the restless soul of man
NicxonXXX:
What i was aiming everybody keeps shouting HEAVEN IS A PLACE TO BEE? WHY Is it because Jesus/Bible says so and its the opposite of hell? Well what other reasons?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dont Touch,see Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body / Ghanian Man Looking For A Sugar Mummy / Dating Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.