Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Was Afraid To Fight Boko Haram, Says Army Deserter Nabbed For Robbery - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Afraid To Fight Boko Haram, Says Army Deserter Nabbed For Robbery (861 Views)

Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members / ‘I Was Afraid My Dad Would Kill Me’ (photo) / Army Deserter Uses Boko Haram Guns To Rob In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Afraid To Fight Boko Haram, Says Army Deserter Nabbed For Robbery by MosakuAW(m): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
A Nigerian Army deserter identified just as
Lance Corporal
Adegoke has been arrested for armed robbery
in Benin City, Edo
State capital.

Adegoke formerly with the 29 Battalion, Port
Harcourt, Rivers
State, said he deserted the army after he was
posted to
Maiduguri to fight the insurgents.

He was arrested alongside two members of his
gang for
allegedly terrorising residents of Ikpoba Hill,
Upper Mission and
its environs.

Adegoke was said to have absconded from his
unit with his
military rifle and uniform with which he used in
forming the
robbery gang.

The army deserter, who was paraded by the
police in Edo State,
said he only spent two weeks in Maiduguri and
fled since
January.

He stated that he knew he had done wrong and
pleaded to be
forgiven.

But the Edo State police spokesman, DSP
Stephen Onwochei,
said the suspects would soon be charged to
court.

According to him, since the suspect has
deserted the army he
would be treated as a civilian.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=816311405142434
Re: I Was Afraid To Fight Boko Haram, Says Army Deserter Nabbed For Robbery by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2015
coward he can rob but cannot fight bokoharram. d army sud kill dat coward
Re: I Was Afraid To Fight Boko Haram, Says Army Deserter Nabbed For Robbery by saintfaculty(m): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: I Was Afraid To Fight Boko Haram, Says Army Deserter Nabbed For Robbery by eazisky(m): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2015
mumu, instead of u to die honourably u choose to spend the rest of your life in jail
Re: I Was Afraid To Fight Boko Haram, Says Army Deserter Nabbed For Robbery by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 28, 2015
many many time wet jux dey happen 4 naija fit make man cry
Re: I Was Afraid To Fight Boko Haram, Says Army Deserter Nabbed For Robbery by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2015
Soldier ti o le grin runnerway soldier
Re: I Was Afraid To Fight Boko Haram, Says Army Deserter Nabbed For Robbery by okangisaiah(f): 2:11am On Jun 28, 2015
No mind to fight boko haram but there is mind to rob. Akpa esid ette
Re: I Was Afraid To Fight Boko Haram, Says Army Deserter Nabbed For Robbery by Tearg1: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
eazisky:
mumu, instead of u to die honourably u choose to spend the rest of your life in jail

WHY DON'T U GO FIGHT IN THE ARMY IF ITS THAT EASY.... ur sense of reasoning shows ur level
Re: I Was Afraid To Fight Boko Haram, Says Army Deserter Nabbed For Robbery by eazisky(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tearg1:

WHY DON'T U GO FIGHT IN THE ARMY IF ITS THAT EASY.... ur sense of reasoning shows ur level

Mumu, does my comment on ur filty post pained u so much that u have to look for my comment on my wall to reply? lolz, that shows how jobless u are MUMU...

(1) (Reply)

She Says That GOD Is The Devil Himself, / Robbery in Agbara / Hmmm 14yrs Old American Boy Rapes And Murder Female Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.