Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade (1688 Views)

Sikiru Adepoju: Throwback Pictures Of A Two-time Grammy Award Winning Nigerian / Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award / Lekan Babalola - Nigeria's First Grammy Award Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Orobosadavis(f): 12:50am On Jun 28, 2015
Singer Yemi Alade says her nominations for a BET
and MAMA awards makes her feel she is one step
closer to bagging a Grammy award.
"It is difficult to describe. I received the news with
an unfathomable joy in my heart. The MTV MAMAs
news came barely three hours after I was
nominated for four Nigerian Entertainment Awards.
I was grateful, humbled and thankful. It also
boosted my zeal to keep doing what I do. I feel
one step closer to bagging a Grammy award." she
told Daily Trust

1 Like

Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 28, 2015
And she thinks saying it out before even getting a nomination is another STEP closer?

This girl issues plenty...

2 Likes

Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 28, 2015
where art thy source link
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 28, 2015
Luedave:
where art thy source link
True... Oya oya
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 28, 2015
Grammy with johnny?

1 Like

Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Solowande(m): 1:00am On Jun 28, 2015
Nor b only grammy na grampy.

1 Like

Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by marshalcarter: 1:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Pls...sum1 should wake dis gal

1 Like

Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Tapout(m): 1:33am On Jun 28, 2015
lol...
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Lilyomi(f): 1:54am On Jun 28, 2015
Dream big.
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by CountDracula(m): 1:55am On Jun 28, 2015
Lilyomi:
Dream big.
Wake small
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by denedene(m): 2:01am On Jun 28, 2015
in as much as i wish her best but she hasn't taken any step towards Grammy

1 Like

Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by IamOpemipo(m): 3:47am On Jun 28, 2015
Go and ask 9ice na...
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Yustash001(m): 5:14am On Jun 28, 2015
She'd better stop dreaming...
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by hatux: 5:15am On Jun 28, 2015
Eeh if I hear... grin

Even Femi kuti has been nominated for 6 times and haven't none yet with the kinda good music he makes unlike you hip hop guys....
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by iLovePusssy: 5:38am On Jun 28, 2015
Weti dis Yemi dey sing sef... cryWeti dis Yemi dey sing sef...
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by youngberry001(m): 5:51am On Jun 28, 2015
iLovePusssy:
Weti dis Yemi dey sing sef... cryWeti dis Yemi dey sing sef...
music na
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by pretydiva(f): 6:08am On Jun 28, 2015
She wey jst dey new dey start, na she dey talk abt grammy..issokay..i luv her faith tho. May it work 4 her
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 28, 2015
No be only Grammy, even merit award. undecided
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 28, 2015
Nneka123:
No be only Grammy, even merit award. undecided
ur first comment of the day bothers on hating,u see ur life?

Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ur first comment of the day bothers on hating,u see ur life?
GTFO
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Nneka123:
GTFO
that's how u will upload 1000 different pictures and claim they are ur face..mumu ibo gal.
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
that's how u will upload 1000 different pictures and claim they are ur face..mumu ibo gal.
Yeah. I'm Zendaya. useless snake.

Don't provoke me this morning, i have got better things to think about.
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Yeah. I'm Zendaya. useless snake.

Don't provoke me this morning, i have got better things to think about.
pls provoke ,ur anger will not get beyond the length and breath of ur fake keypads,ur fakeness irks/infuriates me

1 Like

Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
pls provoke ,ur anger will not get beyond the length and breath of ur fake keypads,ur fakeness irks/infuriates me
You're my one less problem. you bastard.
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 28, 2015
Nneka123:
You're my one less problem. you bastard.
at least am part of ur problem grin,anyway upload ur real face,instead of that white girl there,because I know u have a dark face
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
at least am part of ur problem grin,anyway upload ur real face,instead of that white girl there,because I know u have a dark face
Listen you _twat!

I don't know what the _fuck is y'all problem? so i can't upload a picture of a celebrity i admire? Get the _fuck off here, and stop making yourself relevant to me. You are _stupid to think i will oblige to anything you say. I don't respect people like you, so get out! so long, and Goodbye. Rubbish undecided
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Listen you _twat!

I don't what the _fuck is y'all problem? so i can't upload a picture of a celebrity i admire? Get the _fuck off here, and stop making yourself relevant to me. You are _stupid to think i will oblige to anything you say. I don't respect people like you, so get out! so long, and Goodbye. Rubbish undecided
you aRe the type of lady to die waiting for a fine boy to marry an ugly old woman like u,,me and u know u are one ugly piece of shit,who steals pictures to attract more customers,that's why u selct who to reply PM's ,ugly ladies ought to be satisfied with whatever crumbs is remaining for them,,nneka the preety serpent or whatever,get off ur high horse and quit thinking u have anything to offer,,u r no more different that any house girl who wishes to sleep with the oga of the house..because she is a pauper and she knows,the next time u underrate me ,I will show u who has the ability to make or mar a personae on here.
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
you aRe the type of lady to die waiting for a fine boy to marry an ugly old woman like u,,me and u know u are one ugly piece of shit,who steals pictures to attract more customers,that's why u selct who to reply PM's ,ugly ladies ought to be satisfied with whatever crumbs is remaining for them,,nneka the preety serpent or whatever,get off ur high horse and quit thinking u have anything to offer,,u r no more different that any house girl who wishes to sleep with the oga of the house..because she is a pauper and she knows,the next time u underrate me ,I will show u who has the ability to make or mar a personae on here.
grin grin Ehyaa. Because i did not reply your pm? Is that why you are so pained. _Idiot feeling important. Why should i reply your pm? what do you have to offer? Ewu.

You're so not close to kinda guys i deal with in reality. you are very dumb. I don't do dumb guys, and on top of that you're ugly. I don't do ugly guys too. I got taste.

When you don't give them attention they want, they will start ranting like mad man roaming the street naked. Unibenstudent, Go and get life, and stop sniffing your Gorilla nose into my business. Nonsense.
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin Ehyaa. Because i did not reply your pm? Is that why you are so pained. _Idiot feeling important. Why should i reply your pm? what do you have to offer? Ewu.

You're so not close to kinda guys i deal with in reality. you are very dumb. I don't do dumb guys, and on top of that you're ugly. I don't do ugly guys too. I got taste.

When you don't give them attention they want, they will start ranting like mad man roaming the street naked. Unibenstudent, Go and get life, and stop sniffing your Gorilla nose into my business. Nonsense.
so go after guys who u can deceive abi,if u think am ugly then I think u need an eye glass,I am not photo genic but when u see me on ground,u will beg to touch my cloth,,so what is ur taste,u like faceless boys like black.ett how shallow of u,,whhen a boy uploads he is not ur type ,but if he is faceless he is ur type,,I just forgot u are also faceless because u have over different faces to ur name..u deceive romancelanders but not me..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so go after guys who u can deceive abi,if u think am ugly then I think u need an eye glass,I am not photo genic but when u see me on ground,u will beg to touch my cloth,,so what is ur taste,u like faceless boys like black.ett how shallow of u,,whhen a boy uploads he is not ur type ,but if he is faceless he is ur type,,I just forgot u are also faceless because u have over different faces to ur name..u deceive romancelanders but not me..
grin grin grin

[size=32pt]You're so ugly. period!!!!

Now cry me a river.[/size]
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
........ dis unibenstudent of a guy.......na you start this quarell oh!......na jeje person comment her own side of the topic and you come dey attack am.......bro!.....you be guy......no dey follow woman dey drag
Re: I Feel One Step Closer To Bagging A Grammy Award - Yemi Alade by RedCard1(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Winning an award is a matter of competition. Americans churn over five thousand songs annually and Grammy ends up nominating even the ones that doesn't deserve it cos they're usually confused. Yemi has no chance at all. Katy Perry, Meghan Trainor, Sia, Trey Songz, Iggy Azalea, Maroon 5, Ariana Grande, etc are still waiting to get theirs and songs like Johnny and Tangerine wanna get noticed? Joke of the century

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bimbola Yomi Folawiyo Reveals Shocking Secret / Amazing- Tourists Comes Close And Personal With Cheetahs (this Is Very Scary) / Blac Chyna Teases With Her Huge Booty In New Instagram Post (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.