Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

HELP! My Site Got Approved Fast And Banned 3 Times Now - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP! My Site Got Approved Fast And Banned 3 Times Now (912 Views)

I Want To Sell My Adsense , I Got Approved Last Week / TUTORIAL: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. / How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! My Site Got Approved Fast And Banned 3 Times Now by smarty256: 3:08am On Jun 28, 2015
PLEASE HELP!!! please i was banned from adsense then i went on to to create a new adsense account with the same site and domain name and got approved very fast within 4 hours but they disabled my account after 3 days. av opened new account with new gmail twice now but still gettin banned after 2 to 3 days and what am sure of is that my site meets their standard cus i get approved latest within 4hours!. now am thinking can i get a new domain name and apply for adsense again with same site but with new domain name? e:g : www.example.org before and i change it to: www.example.org.ng will they dictect similarity between the 2? and can i use the same payee name?
Re: HELP! My Site Got Approved Fast And Banned 3 Times Now by FincoApps(m): 4:36am On Jun 28, 2015
I will suggest you send them an email to ask them the reason for your barn. If not, you might end up in a loop of creating more emails and websites.
smarty256:
PLEASE HELP!!! please i was banned from adsense then i went on to to create a new adsense account with the same site and domain name and got approved very fast within 4 hours but they disabled my account after 3 days. av opened new account with new gmail twice now but still gettin banned after 2 to 3 days and what am sure of is that my site meets their standard cus i get approved latest within 4hours!. now am thinking can i get a new domain name and apply for adsense again with same site but with new domain name? e:g : www.example.org before and i change it to: www.example.org.ng will they dictect similarity between the 2? and can i use the same payee name?
Re: HELP! My Site Got Approved Fast And Banned 3 Times Now by Gyarados(m): 4:49am On Jun 28, 2015
Maybe u can use another domain. From example.com to elpmaxe.com
Re: HELP! My Site Got Approved Fast And Banned 3 Times Now by smarty256: 6:12am On Jun 28, 2015
the reason the 1st time was invalide click activiies like 8 months ago. but now this is the email i get: "
While going through our records recently, we found that your AdSense
account has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers. Since
keeping your account in our publisher network may financially damage
our advertisers in the future, we've decided to disable your account. "

am thinking a new domain will work. am currently using .org thinking of buying .org.ng domain with same name

FincoApps:
I will suggest you send them an email to ask them the reason for your barn. If not, you might end up in a loop of creating more emails and websites.
Re: HELP! My Site Got Approved Fast And Banned 3 Times Now by emillionaire: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2015
i wish u luck
Re: HELP! My Site Got Approved Fast And Banned 3 Times Now by fulfillment22: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
As far as I know about web development, getting another domain won't work! Why?

(1) content of one website seeing on another is termed plagiarism, hence it is capital punishment on its own

(2) AdSense has to do with traffic, Google will never index 2 sites with the same content, hence, you're at risk of loosing resources (unless you have other ways of drawing audience to your site

(3) registering another domain doesn't mean they won't re ban you - they have their reasons, like someone said, mail them

(4) registering new domain is a waste of resources

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Site Got Approved Fast And Banned 3 Times Now by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
So it takes 6months after u apply to adsense to get verified? But some blogs say it takes 3 days to one week

emri54:
Go for new domain, creat a new gmail account and grant admin access to your blog, delect ur previous gmail. Edit all your post
and their internal links.

Reaply after few month when you are sure of your traffic or after 6 month when your blog is due.
Re: HELP! My Site Got Approved Fast And Banned 3 Times Now by FincoApps(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sometimes 3 hours
sirman:
So it takes 6months after u apply to adsense to get verified? But some blogs say it takes 3 days to one week

Re: HELP! My Site Got Approved Fast And Banned 3 Times Now by FincoApps(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
I agree with you 4 times. Its best you solve the issue with them, otherwise it might just happen again
fulfillment22:
As far as I know about web development, getting another domain won't work! Why?

(1) content of one website seeing on another is termed plagiarism, hence it is capital punishment on its own

(2) AdSense has to do with traffic, Google will never index 2 sites with the same content, hence, you're at risk of loosing resources (unless you have other ways of drawing audience to your site

(3) registering another domain doesn't mean they won't re ban you - they have their reasons, like someone said, mail them

(4) registering new domain is a waste of resources
Re: HELP! My Site Got Approved Fast And Banned 3 Times Now by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
I'm confused.

So a new blog can get approved in 3 hours & not a mandatory 6months?

FincoApps:
Sometimes 3 hours
Re: HELP! My Site Got Approved Fast And Banned 3 Times Now by FincoApps(m): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2015
They do. You just need to get the correct email.
emri54:
the trick i shared worked for a friend, equally use another name when applying too.. google wont and will never reply to your mail,.
Re: HELP! My Site Got Approved Fast And Banned 3 Times Now by fulfillment22: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2015
FincoApps:
I agree with you 4 times. Its best you solve the issue with them, otherwise it might just happen again

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial On How To Start Your Own Forum Like Nairaland / February Web Development Training At Yemlat / Facebook Page For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.