Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Developer Partner Needed For Self Service Portal Project - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Developer Partner Needed For Self Service Portal Project (647 Views)

Secondary School Result Checking Portal - Programmer Needed / Cooperative Society Banking Portal System" , Php Script Webpage Application / Hr/payroll Software As A Service Portal For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Developer Partner Needed For Self Service Portal Project by gabng(m): 4:07am On Jun 28, 2015
My business process consulting firm is intrested in engaging the services of a developer with guru level expertise for our project on a one-off development contact.

Our project entails the development of ground breaking web based Citizen Self Service Portal for a particular level of government strictly based according to our development/implementation framework for the project. The project is intended to automate citizen services request and and revenue generation for that particular level of government

Details of the project will be provided in the framework document after signing all necessary non disclosure & circumvention agreement before start of the job

All proprietary rights to this application will at the end of the project become the property of my firm since we will be be providing the portal as a part of our solution to clients.

Portal is to be made up of modules including administration, payment and documents generation among others (some simple, some complex) and will include license key capability for individual client license.

Renumeration: ?,000,000 (7 figures in naira)

Expertise: LAMP, Ui/UX and Software Testing & Certification to international standards.

if you are intrested send me an email at muukalalimited@outlook.com or WhatsApp me on 08032270271 for a an overview of this project

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Support From Microsoft On Issues With Windows 10 OS / Java Programmer Needed Urgently! / Software Designers, Trainers And Developers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.