Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Help! He Is Loosing His Weight - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! He Is Loosing His Weight (686 Views)

nonsense / Help !! He Was Just Bittten By A Snake!!!! / Help, He Lack Self Confident And Also Shy Away. How Can He Stop That. (2) (3) (4)

Help! He Is Loosing His Weight by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:17am On Jun 28, 2015
MOD please help to post in the appropriate section,

Happy Sunday Nlander. Pleease I need your advice on what and how to do it. I have lost weight (maciated) recently and don't know what the cause may be. Could these be actually the cause?

1. I hardly eat except when I feel hungry much
2. I wake up to read at night for my exam
3. I over worked myself at times in the office.

Please help what do I do or be eating? Thank you.

NB: I hardly Bleep women before you think is the cause
Re: Help! He Is Loosing His Weight by delishpot: 6:25am On Jun 28, 2015
Only 1 of all 3 you list above sef can cause weight loss
Re: Help! He Is Loosing His Weight by Jetjacky(m): 6:27am On Jun 28, 2015
Then meet the doctor and ask official advice on health matters
Re: Help! He Is Loosing His Weight by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 28, 2015
sorry. Have u been stressing urslf too much? maybe that's the cause.. or uve not been eating good and balanced diet.

pls see UE doctor. prevention z bera than cure
Re: Help! He Is Loosing His Weight by rockshandy(f): 6:48am On Jun 28, 2015
Work stress and being overworked can cause weight loss. Not getting enough sleep can also be the cause. Lastly, if you were used to eating 3 meals a day and you have cut it down to 2 or 1, it could be the cause too.

On a lighter note, please share your secret, some of us have to force ourselves to just walk passed the chocolate rack, have to wake up at 4h45 to get to the gym and every time you get on the scale, it hasn't moved 10 grams! I'm so glad the scale broke!
Re: Help! He Is Loosing His Weight by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2015
do u masturbate?
Re: Help! He Is Loosing His Weight by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2015
mrsefan:
do u masturbate?
Why asking? Can masturbation cause weight lost? I did it then not now.
Re: Help! He Is Loosing His Weight by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2015
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Why asking? Can masturbation cause weight lost? I did it then not now.
Lolzzz don't even ask why .. That's tha cox

If You Are Born On The 7th Of July / Over 100 NNPC Pipeline Vandals Die In Arepo Village, Owode, Ogun State. / Nairaland Is The Reason I Don't Attend Comedy Shows!