Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

I Was Duped Right Inside My Apartment. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Duped Right Inside My Apartment. (837 Views)

Killed This Snake Inside My Mum's House around 4am this morning / Photos: See A Big Snake I Killed Inside My Paramount Ruler's Compound / Big Girl Runs Mad, Tears Her Clothes After She Was Duped By Her Own Relatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Duped Right Inside My Apartment. by kushsy: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2015
Two weeks ago I was home being a Saturday at around 10 am, I heard a lady voice from my corridor calling for attention, I peep from my door and on sighting me " the lady said" ah anty na you I de look for" I asked her to come closer as I don't recognised her,she said she is my neighbour and she was surprised I did not know her with a sad face,i was a embarrassed i asked into my apartment,she told me how her son was hospitalised the early hours of the morning and her husband travelled the story was pathetic ,she needs about 20 K urgently and will give me as soon as her husband returns on sunday as he is rushing back due to the issue .i did not have such amount at home so I gave her 13k I had but in all this I was wondering which apartment she was occupying because it's a 3 story building with several apartment and due to my job .i go out early and return late, I hardly know my neighbours,it was even the guilt that made me give her the cash..i asked for her name n apartment. A few days later I decided to check on her to see how her son was doing lo n behold no one with that name reside even in my compound the apartment was being occupied by some young Etisalat staffs when I narrated the story everybody laughed at me .it became obvious I was duped right in my apartment..i still amaze at the way the whole drama played out.
Re: I Was Duped Right Inside My Apartment. by izuch(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Ehya, sorry
Re: I Was Duped Right Inside My Apartment. by sammer4life(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Duped Right Inside My Apartment. by Generalkorex(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2015
chai see format.
Re: I Was Duped Right Inside My Apartment. by delishpot: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2015
Very soon no one will show mercy to strangers in Naija. It may be funy today but it may bite our behinds tomorrow when we are in dire need of help in a strange land or environment. This is a bad thing.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped Right Inside My Apartment. by osaslord500(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2015
Such is life
Re: I Was Duped Right Inside My Apartment. by Lilyomi(f): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2015
Thieves r so intelligent that I wonder y they choose to risk their lives
Re: I Was Duped Right Inside My Apartment. by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2015
see wayo
Re: I Was Duped Right Inside My Apartment. by Krasid(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2015
Sorry bro.
Re: I Was Duped Right Inside My Apartment. by southernbelle(f): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
oops, so sorry sad
these liars make it hard for well-meaning people to actually lend a helping hand to others.
Re: I Was Duped Right Inside My Apartment. by angieberry(f): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
You don't know your neighbors?
Anyways, sorry for the loss

(1) (Reply)

Dog Causes Commotion In Rivers State. / MTN Giving Out Credit To Customer For Revalidating Sim Registeration / Which Mobile Network Has The Best Airtime Lending System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.