Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Python From Zero To Hero... Full Video - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python From Zero To Hero... Full Video (2739 Views)

How To Make From $200-$2000 Building Mobile App With Zero Code..drag And Drop / Infinix Zero X506 Root (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python From Zero To Hero... Full Video by 2sex(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2015
I am learning and you can join me in the journey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uq3w6JJS00

2 Likes

Re: Python From Zero To Hero... Full Video by 2sex(m): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Seriously, this is one of the best video you can learn python on. It's clear and the audio and picture clarity is top notch because this was produced in conjunction with Microsoft. You will get the best from experts.

If you can't watch it online, simply copy the URL and go to savefrom.net and paste the URL there then click on download. smiley
Re: Python From Zero To Hero... Full Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2015
Thanks, I will check it out this night. Nice work man.
Re: Python From Zero To Hero... Full Video by 2sex(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Thanks, I will check it out this night. Nice work man.
no p. but bro, u just abandon me.. no me so. u no even fit call person again.
Re: Python From Zero To Hero... Full Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
2sex:
no p. but bro, u just abandon me.. no me so. u no even fit call person again.

No stress. Just that I have been busy. I will hola at you later.
Re: Python From Zero To Hero... Full Video by An0nimus: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
2sex:
Seriously, this is one of the best video you can learn python on. It's clear and the audio and picture clarity is top notch because this was produced in conjunction with Microsoft. You will get the best from experts.

If you can't watch it online, simply copy the URL and go to savefrom.net and paste the URL there then click on download. smiley

Video is larrrge. When I go through savefrom, it starts downloading in two parts. One is about 1.9gb the other 4.8gb. Neither completes as savefrom doesn't seem to have the continue option when stuff stop downloading. Tried it twice. Any other options?
Re: Python From Zero To Hero... Full Video by 2sex(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
An0nimus:

Video is larrrge. When I go through savefrom, it starts downloading in two parts. One is about 1.9gb the other 4.8gb. Neither completes as savefrom doesn't seem to have the continue option when stuff stop downloading. Tried it twice. Any other options?
it's an 11 hours video bro. You may have to look for another means to transfer it. Download internet download manager and use their 30 days free trial to download as many videos as possible. It prompts/pop up when there is a downloadable file on the site you are viewing.
Re: Python From Zero To Hero... Full Video by Meklex(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Where can I download the download zip for the examples used in the video
Re: Python From Zero To Hero... Full Video by 2sex(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Meklex:
Where can I download the download zip for the examples used in the video
see the video and search via google for that headline used... That's how I downloaded it
Re: Python From Zero To Hero... Full Video by Meklex(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
2sex:
see the video and search via google for that headline used... That's how I downloaded it
I have done that already, please just post the download link for me, thanks. I use android maybe that's why I can't find it on aka.ms***

(1) (Reply)

Cleandesktop Full Version Open Source Released / How To Increase Your Instagram Followers Using Kali Linux / 999 Apps/software Ideas For Developers, Entreprenuer And Programmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.